That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

TMW I think about potentially creating a thread to teach about vampyrism/energy work from basics to more advanced techniques.
Would it be interesting for some people?
What exactly would people like to read about? Basic development of sensing, shields, tendrils, dream attack, astral attack, death energy attacks, emotional manipulation through vampyrism or just using energy work, healing…etc?

Would actually someone like to build that thread with me (so I don’t spam it)? (cough cough @anon47923162 maybe?)

7 Likes

Please do that nox

3 Likes

Nox :joy: here is my answer

5 Likes

Sure but I might focus less on the active vampirism part seeing I don’t use that much and go more towards the energy transmutation, shields, energy construction, sensing, etc type stuff if you want to handle the other things. Kind of careful with some of what I put out for obvious reasons.

2 Likes

We might need to organise first the subjects together and give it some order before starting to write about them, so we can avoid dangerous techniques or procedures.

4 Likes

Yeah or atleast have enough that people are forced to readthe basics first lol.

3 Likes

There needs to be a specific section of the forum for resources to help new people kinda, you know? Like “Useful Resources” that can’t have new topics posted in normally, but if a Regular or @Lady_Eva thinks a thread is worth moving into that section, they move it.

3 Likes

You can add tags & then I’ll add how to find those by tag in the Welcome PM. :thinking:

4 Likes

Cool.

3 Likes

Tmw…the kiosk where I was to retrieve my package was closed. No cheetos for Akashiel. Akashiel will eat a sandwich instead and drink nasty coffeeses

2 Likes

Can tags be added after creation? I think my astral projection tutorial would be helpful…

2 Likes

Yes, all TL3 can using the topic edit pencil, also don’t forget this - update it yourselves with your own/other people’s tutorials:

4 Likes

You ever look back on your introduction to the forum and think “Wow I’ve changed so much” or
“Wow I was cringy when I first began”

3 Likes

I was cringy af :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

I was a Right Hand Path person who still feared demons

3 Likes

Lol :joy: i felt awkward so i wrote bullshits there :joy:

2 Likes

I can’t even remember what I wrote but I know I certainly held back a lot to try and keep with the crowd trend to fit in at first.

2 Likes

A year and half ago…Not really that much has changed comparatively.

1 Like

You still do !!!
Incoming 27

1 Like

2 Likes