That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Tension rises

3 Likes

I have nothing against chickens. I ate some just a little while ago
3 Likes

I know what Iā€™m about.

1 Like

TMW @Anziel_Merkaba
I have made some adjustments to your meditation ā€¦ im Burston with lights soo relaxed every chakra/ dantiean small big every where smash each one to dust and sweep away bursts of chi blasts through tuckly tingly sexual bursts through or flows gently. ā€¦ the diamond effect in skull feet hands shouders neck eyes nose elbows finger toes a star in the etheric
My Will is my own and my Will is stronger. So liberating as i got out of jail. Gonna sleep soonā€¦ stil some heat spots.
Try this. :blush:

1 Like

@Morgana9 Okay. I still donā€™t know why you are posting updates about my meditation in this thread instead of the thread about the meditation, but cool.

1 Like

Iā€™ll probably try your meditation out next saturday night. Shit ton to do this week

1 Like

Tmw you reailze the next 3 spells you were gonna translate are in Archaic Finnish Kalevala verseā€¦I have no idea how to translate that to English. :thinking::sweat:

2 Likes

One step at a time with great difficulty.

2 Likes

From old scriptures or a family grimoire?

1 Like

The thing is, I donā€™t think the translation would have any power of the original. The power words, cadence and nuance lostā€¦Just a likely bad poem, so Iā€™m gonna go with something else

One was gonna be from my grandpaā€™s collection/grimoire, one from Suomen kansan vanhat loitsurunot, and one of my own design in the same style.(with a certain spirits help)

1 Like

I got out of my exam an hour ago and it lasted for two and a half hours and I am so tired

1 Like

damnā€¦

1 Like

Ok. Ill shut up. No worries

@Morgana9 I wasnā€™t telling you to shut up, just to post your updates about the meditation in the thread where I posted it.

2 Likes

Oh okā€¦ no probs man. ā€¦sheā€™s cool

3 Likes

Tmwā€¦on one hand I need to go pick up a package, on the other I dont wanna, on the third thereā€™s cheetos and energy drinks in thereā€¦

4 Likes

That moment when, can anyone tell me why grandfather cocks are so fucking loud?

ā€¦ fuck you autocorrectā€¦
Cocks = clocks

Preserving initial mistake for laughs though.

7 Likes

As in human grandparent genitals or roosters that have sired a rooster that sired children :thinking:

4 Likes

Knew I should have read the correction before postingā€¦

2 Likes