That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Isn’t it a believe that long hair enhances the connections with spirituality in some spiritual disciplines?

2 Likes

Incidentally, I started growing it out as I first started with darker forms of magick

2 Likes

Samson, native american spirituality. Those come to mind

2 Likes

I heard that, too.
Mine were definitely a cage at some point and for some reason I was really glad when they came off :thinking: Mind, that I was a squeamish idiot when it came to cutting my hair. Trimming the ends was a minor tragedy each time for me :smiley:

4 Likes

I also read something about sisterhoods in Germany and the Slavonic countries who had a similair idea

3 Likes

Yeah dem hairees xp
I’m considering cutting mine.
They don’t grow anymore anyway… so yeah
But finding a good haircut which is easy that doesn’t need much work in the morning…

2 Likes

Ew… Haircuts… I keep the sides and back of my head shaved for practical reason, but I can’t imagine anything besides a trim anymore.

5 Likes

Its completely fine for me.

5 Likes

Very minor trim once every two months or so. My hair lacks the ability to grow too long (or long enough in my opinion, though mom disagrees, luckily she has given up on that battle almost two decades ago)

3 Likes

Well I saw a womans face to every single detail.
She is playful but she better leave while she has the chance :rofl: I aint playing.

4 Likes

TMW One must persevere in the face of boredom for that paycheck.

2 Likes

Same here!

2 Likes

Also, TMW I change the Topic to reflect what this thread should be.

2 Likes

Just so you know, someone is gonna take that as a dare…

1 Like

Good, I dare BALG to actually have somewhat reasonably and not sexually deviant conversation.

3 Likes

No

3 Likes

Are you saying that BALG is immature and can’t take a good challenge? Because only quitters are so unmotivated.

3 Likes

No sir but I am the Littleshart last pervert in existence.

2 Likes

Falling for obvious psychological traps is not a good quality to have.
Whats wrong Mcfly, Chicken?

2 Likes

Maybe I am a chicken, you got a problem with that?

3 Likes