That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

Doesn’t stop the nervousness however

2 Likes

He shows a little concern for me either as a witty remark or whatnot but he said “And for Godsake get something to eat”

3 Likes

Tmw you wake up for a bit to get your mom up for work and realize you had no dream

2 Likes

And tie em’ up to throw them in the back of a van. Feed them ice cream for hours. Give them compliments.

4 Likes

That only works if you have a hot teacher fetish…er…or so I’ve heard :blush:

5 Likes

Lmao, like a boss. :laughing:

3 Likes

@Sovereign
:heart::heart:

1 Like

TMW i should start packing all my things, because I am moving to UK soon but i am lazy shit :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

TMW I’m at work again, for the ninth day in a row, and I won’t have a day off until saturday.

Can’t complain too much, because money and whatnot, but still, they need to find some people to hire on so we all can get proper days off and whatnot.

Actually, the only reason why I got saturday off is because it’s my younger sister’s high-school graduation.

4 Likes

TMW you find out some spirits are against your progression and they dont want you around.
Quitting ? I can tell you thats not happening.

6 Likes

lol because they are afraid because when you will have strong senses you can kick their asses than :joy:

3 Likes

God I wish

3 Likes

No wishing, work on it and than DO IT :joy:

3 Likes

God is the All, once you master that fact, and realize that you are an expression of God, you can do a lot more than one would think. And it would scare those who aren’t good at handling things more powerful than they are.

6 Likes

Damn you guys I am gonna meditate.

5 Likes

TMW you think about letting your hair grow long again so you can cut it off again to give it away as an offering

2 Likes

Long hair good…Though if you don’t like it long anyway, is it really that good of a offering? :thinking:

2 Likes

I had it really long until I began my journey. I cut it off because I had the urge all of a sudden. Guess it was the first “Letting go” of many "Letting go"s, that followed

2 Likes

Only time mine was short after I reached my teens was when I went to the army. Bastards cut it short there. Should have claimed transgender…

2 Likes

TMW you wonder if it’s weird that you woke up with a boner after having a lucid dream killing bad guys.
:eggplant: :thinking:

4 Likes