That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

The monsters know they must always respect the blanket. Dem’s da rulez.

6 Likes

It’s true, in Paranormal Activity, when the demon yanked the girl out of bed, she had her foot outside the blanket. It could’ve been prevented.

12 Likes

Lmao, sounds like him Indeed

5 Likes

Hm, and really. :joy: Yes, no doubt it was because of that.
This is for those people who does not respect the blanket rule. :woman_shrugging:

I do. I uses 2 blanket for that, I’m purrfectly protected by dem.
Catch me if you can, bed monsters! :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

That moment when memories of dreams you had and forgot months and even years ago flash sporadically into your mind throughout the day. Side effect of energy work, perhaps? :thinking:

10 Likes

TMW you joking tell Santa Muerte she can have your parrot & she replies, “Meh, he’s not an owl.” Even Death doesn’t want my asshole bird, lol!

9 Likes

That moment when you aren’t sure if the title always was “A New Hope” and you have just stumbled into an instance where that has been the case or if it was not always that and has been changed recently.

4 Likes

That moment when your dream ends with your friend dong a drag show in a giant bunny furry suit. And there are droves of bearded queens (drag queens sporting beards) shouting praise. I can honestly say that it was probably one of my most memorable dream experiences ever.

5 Likes

That moment when your blurring vision reads this:

As this:
“dream ends with your friends dong in a drag show in a giant bunny furry suit.”

And you have to do a triple take to make sense of it.

4 Likes

Originally, it was released as “Star Wars” but, Lucas already had the overarching story of the different Episodes. He decided not to release the first film as Episode IV: A New Hope to avoid confusing audiences. But all subsequent re-releases did have the “Episode IV: A New Hope” subtitle, beginning in the 1979 publication The Art of Star Wars.

Wikipedia is an amazing thing. :smile:

2 Likes

I was talking about the title of this topic lol. My brain is kinda being weird as I do a thing.

3 Likes

Oh sh*t, I didn’t even realize!

4 Likes

“Help us demonic forces of hell, you’re our only hope.”

6 Likes

Nobody ever does.

2 Likes

Something seems very off in here but I just can’t put my finger on it.

olFIL9r

5 Likes

Then poke it with a stick instead.

3 Likes

TMW I had a nice little smoke break.

2 Likes

Nicotine or Reefer? @Anziel_Merkaba

2 Likes

A nice little cigar.

I don’t smoke them for the nicotine, just for the enjoyment.

7 Likes

TMW you’re thinking when the day will come that some magicians will turn against Mercury and its retrogrades.

10 Likes