That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

:man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Plays Anne Frank Adventure

Press X to Jump

Presses X

German Soldiers:
They’re in ze attic!

Game over

2 Likes

I bet you did nazi that coming.

2 Likes

IMG_0348 IMG_0347

5 Likes

I see what you guya did there. @Astral13 @Anziel_Merkaba

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

TMW you realised only now that you were born on a pagan holiday of Imbolic, during that time the Irish would be associated with the goddess Brigid. Then you realise wait … Fuck I forgot I’m part Irish too huh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Salute to the eternally youthful Irish demi-god

2 Likes

I’m not that rooted into my Irish heritage :sweat_smile: although I know my family were royalty.
We were known as the Dwyer clan, known for being great warriors and have many castles still remaining.

3 Likes

My respects to the Young Master

3 Likes

In all seriousness, learning your heritage is fantastic and thats pretty cool

3 Likes

Thanks and yeah, I’m a mixture of everything one man I do know was …

My great great etc Grandfather.

The man who played a crucial role in capturing the murderer known as Dr Crippen.

3 Likes

I was born on a Bulgarian holiday…

I’m 1/4 Cuban, 1/4 German, 1/4 Italian, and 1/4 Jewish so it doesn’t really apply to me so eh…

6 Likes

That’s dope man :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It’s the Bulgarian holiday celebrating midwifery…

I’m not even remotely Bulgarian, and I’m a dude, so midwifery doesn’t really interest me all that much.

1 Like

I’m like a distant cousin or nephew of John McCain… yes that John McCain… and most of the family is just as fucked up as you would imagine. I am basically an extreme outlier mutant…

3 Likes

Tmw
It’s time to Investigate The Sephiroth again

3 Likes

TMW My Zippo needs a new flint, and possibly a new wick. I know I can send it in to Zippo and they will fix it, but it might be easier for me to just order a replacement flint for it.

4 Likes

My Zippo somehow found a portal into the aether from inside my house, I swear

3 Likes