That Moment When 4: Goodnight Sweet TMW!

I’m primarily Jewish and Austrian but I believe there’s a small bit of Irish and German in the mix on my dad’s side.

3 Likes

I honestly thought you were Mexican. @Astral13

1 Like

Tmw you finally get up and wish you had something to give to micah as a thank you for this morning

4 Likes

But im a regular who wants their ex back, and then a new girl or guy lol

2 Likes

TMW when you spent 20 dollars on weed (i got a free joint) and you only had 28 dollars in your spending account :sunglasses:
Only to give the weed away due to therapy protocols ad not becoming more depressed and ruining your life with chaos.

Image result for finger gun gif the office

BUT, it was probably the best rational decision i made, if only I was on that timeline where I was a rich bastard who could just ruin myself with drugs for a week. Back to working on this depression tho

3 Likes

I hate my exs…i rather be with someone that loves me and not hate me or make me feel ugly

1 Like

When a buttload of people are expecting you to make them cum, but half of them have half their chakras blocked

Related image

6 Likes

Well I hear forcibly clearing chakras can lead to fun times… well for you… not for them… I also know flooding someones guts with orange light energy is a good way to ruin their day…

Also you should have totally sold that weed for $21 and made a profit.

3 Likes

Excuse me, my good sir. How does one unblock the cacas?

2 Likes

Fuck I forgot about this lol
#ColorMagic

1 Like

Seems like shade but cant tell…

Related image

2 Likes

Be sure to concentrate lots of violet energy in your brain. You might actually become enlightened without going through the thousand incarnations it will take you to work of the debts you have from this life. :wink:

3 Likes

Well depends if you find people suddenly shitting themselves as funny as I do… the orange color is often used in healing magick for purging or expunging rapidly of negative energies… but if concentrated enough will cause physical reactions related to that function of area it is placed…

2 Likes

Oh you are just in a bad mood lol

Related image

1 Like

Nah just how I tend to troll people sometimes. I also like sometimes telling people so they can use it and have some laughs at magical pranks… it is the energy version of slipping someone laxative without the risk of poisoning them as lethally.

2 Likes

Even if @anon47923162 posts are colored with sarcastic humor, you will always come away with good information.

But that feeling of whether it’s shade will never leave you. So don’t bother asking.

Sincerely, the forum pundit

4 Likes

I am at least honest about what it does lol. I am trollish at times it is why I get along so well with Loki. We both tend to play pranks.

3 Likes

Image result for the office gif

1 Like

Tmw I need a thread called ¨Fucking Micah" - A journey through heartstopping orgasms and lots of necessary brat taming (all in the name of ascent ofc)

6 Likes

What :joy:

3 Likes