That Moment When 3

He promised money. And his grandma, too!

2 Likes

No thousand dollar bribe money, no mythical African Prince and grandma money. Hey I donā€™t make the rules.

And you killed grandma. Grandma killer.

1 Like

Yeah. When it comes to scams like that I always roll up my Windows and Lock all the doors.

2 Likes

When youā€™re sober while demanding the bribe money but NOW youā€™re drunk, you donā€™t demand the bribe money, right? Because youā€™re not an african prince but only drunk. Which means, you hand over the money without the bribe!
Aaaaaand I prayed your grandma really deeply into a better place!!

Cats canā€™t roll up windows.

4 Likes

This thread totally made me pop open that bottle of port Iā€™ve been saving. Functioning alcoholics club ftw

4 Likes

They got you fooled, huh?

1 Like

Iā€™ll drink to that

2 Likes

Hehā€¦Cats defy rules and physics sometimes unlike Dogs. Thats why their mysterious and always demonized alongside witches

3 Likes

No, theyā€™re demonized because they always share pics of really really neat food in dire times of hunger

Sorry. I spent all the money on vodka.

3 Likes

I think @Anassa has goneā€¦silent.

4 Likes

So that was aboutā€¦tree fiddy?

1 Like

Badum-tss

2 Likes

(((Puts on my Monocle taking a closer look at Odnannā€¦a Britsh Cat with a Monocle!))) A person with all those jobs is Starving? If thata the case you should move to wherw theres alot of money. Heck you got a bunch of refugees doing it (((catwink)))

1 Like

Nah, I just ate already and I donā€™t want to come off as greedy to myself

It was fo fiddy i have standards ya know.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what he said

1 Like

Shoulda prayed deeperā€¦on your knees.

2 Likes

I might ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

2 Likes

Prayer is always a good thing. Offerings are optional.

2 Likes