That Moment When 3

That moment when…you realize you are humming the theme song from Tales From the Crypt instead of a Christmas tune :joy:

5 Likes

Tmw you pour out the last bit of the gold-speckled champagne that’s been laying around in your fridge for at least half a year and as the last drop goes into the sink you start thinking "Wow, this would have made a nice base for a prosperity witches bottle…well…fuck.:sweat: "

5 Likes

TMW you’re about to watch Kamisama Hajimemashita for the 3rd time. Yes I’m an adult. I’m a “I should already have like 3 kids” adult. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

7 Likes

Your never too old for anime, I got my grandfather into Fate stay night half a year before his death (85 y.o if I remember correctly)

3 Likes

You compare Fate stay night with Kamisama Hajimemashita? :joy:

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is. Googled a brief description :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

By the way, why does “nice to meet you” become Kiss in the english title? :thinking:

1 Like

I guess because it’d be hard to pronounce it in Japanese but “God nice to meet you” would be too weird at the same time? :thinking:

2 Likes

“Nice to meet you, God.” would work just fine in my opinion." Ah, My goddess" exists after all. Oh well, not the weirdest translation decision I’ve seen. I’m looking at you houses in Harry Potter… I wondered how anyone except Ravenclaws (korpinkynsi) ever got any new students due to the other houses names being supremely lame. I’d quit Hogwarts if I was sorted into “Rohkelikko”

1 Like

That moment when you watch the repair man half crawl under your wall to fix your gas fireplace. As you start to smell the gas and he pulls out a lighter his phone goes off…the ring tone is “Staying Alive” by the Bee Gees. Divine timing and some giggles :+1:

5 Likes

you sound like my daughter :grinning:

2 Likes

I took them off an hour in! Usually I have another pair with me but not today. I’m that girl that literally has everything on hand :joy:

1 Like

TMW weird dreams last night, whispers sounded spooky and yet scolding same time? woke me up slightly. :roll_eyes:

TMW you remember it’s new moon out so better do the Evocation you planned.

3 Likes

TMW people who should know better by now act like complete hypocrites out of spite. I really hate the holidays.

3 Likes

TMW you have to drive three hours to pay a traffic fine and rush to beat a winter storm. FML. :astonished::astonished::astonished::disappointed_relieved::sob::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Don’t they have Paypal or something? :sob:

2 Likes

Sorry I needed rain for something.

2 Likes

Hope you are fine now :slight_smile:

1 Like