That Moment When 3

Haha yeah, living in a big city again I’m not surprised. I’m just happy for my knee-jerk reaction to crispy-frying that thing. It did not feel pleasant at all.

1 Like

TMW zero is now my favorite number! Become nothing to create anything everything you want. :game_die::boom:

3 Likes

Tmw you feel the Eternal Flames Enter you at random :volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano::volcano:

5 Likes

Totally not, I’ve fallen asleep while trying to meditate countless times… which is a shame cuz lying down is peaceful af

2 Likes

TMW a zoot after some meditation hits the spot

1 Like

Tmw you realize it wasnt very practical to wear 5 1/2 heels to drive nearly 6 hours. :roll_eyes: :unamused:

6 Likes

Never wore heels but that sent a chill down my spine.

2 Likes

TMW when I found an old notebook with poems from my youth lol Gather around everyone, I’ll (roughly) translate a small part for you all :joy:

cough

“And when everyone will kneel, bleeding, in the face of fear, I’ll gaze apathetically with a death stare beyond them, sitting in the throne of hate decorated with tears and screams of pain.” :face_with_monocle:

Silent ~2004~

6 Likes

Don’t cut yourself on all that edge :black_heart:

6 Likes

Yes I’ve been edgy as hell on my youth :joy::rofl: That was just a tiny part :laughing:

6 Likes

edge? edgy? don’t cut yourself with them words

3 Likes

How much does it hurt? :smiley: My mom recently found my old poems and was like “Look, that’s your stuff! Let’s read…” I only inhaled really sharp and tossed it in the trash can :smiley:

5 Likes

Nah it doesn’t! The more I read the more I’m grateful for finding balance and become who I am today :joy: I’m not throwing away my precious, it’s a reminder of where I was standing :wink:

3 Likes

Damn, you’re strong. Whenever I stumble upon something I scribbled down somewhere I take a look to the left and to the right and shredding it. I just cannot bear how weird I was as a kid :smiley:

3 Likes

Tbh I don’t see it like “being strong”… I just accepted my past and that helped me have a closer. And…I wasn’t really a kid cough I was just young(er) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh, accepting the past is strength, somewhat :smiley:
My critical art analysis:
You describe the daily deeds of someone who works at the registration office!

3 Likes

I always knew that’s where I should be working :joy:

4 Likes

that moment when you are watching old reruns of The Addams Family, and realize that everything that’s supposed to be funny, is exactly how you view life.

4 Likes

Also, that moment when you’re going to work, but teeth feel that today is a great day for the world to burn.

I got to watch what I say at work today, I’m going to get myself in trouble if I’m not careful.

Only say correct things, only say correct things, only say correct things.

3 Likes

TMW your friends are showing off their really expensive bridal dresses and you’re just like “Yeah, my budget is 500 bucks, at best.” .

5 Likes