That Moment When 3

TMW weird dreams last night, whispers sounded spooky and yet scolding same time? woke me up slightly. :roll_eyes:

TMW you remember it’s new moon out so better do the Evocation you planned.

TMW people who should know better by now act like complete hypocrites out of spite. I really hate the holidays.

TMW you have to drive three hours to pay a traffic fine and rush to beat a winter storm. FML. :astonished::astonished::astonished::disappointed_relieved::sob::joy::joy::joy:

Don’t they have Paypal or something? :sob:

Sorry I needed rain for something.

Hope you are fine now :slight_smile:

Very hard week. My travel/job times are to much. I have spikes of ups and downs, doubting even Magick. So I’ve decided to take some time off the last week of December. Hope to do more with Magick and get everything back on rail

As a high sensitive person I need certain structure and with this job I cannot get it… It’s very hard.

It was a total storm fail. No rain, drizzle, or single snowflake. That worked in my favor. Just put up my two Christmas trees and decorations. All good. I cannot speak for other areas around me though.

Well I got the rain I wanted atleast.

TMW thoughts arise that are the antipathy of the life I want, in other words something or program is operating… nanos… perhaps that are deleting or blocking my Ascension. If it feels like an implanted thought then it probably is. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

@aldoradawn

and what were those arising thoughts? Pardon the Cat for being curious =)

No, they dont even have a damned card reader there!

Nice, so you traveled straight back into good old medieval times :european_castle:

indeed. At least it wasn’t snowing or raining. It just ate a chunk of my day. But I got back in time to go to the library.

That moment when your money servitor trays to get you to steal from your boss :neutral_face:

sooo fucked up! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

H e’S m Y P R e S E n T t H I s Y E a R
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: