That Moment When 3

Very hard week. My travel/job times are to much. I have spikes of ups and downs, doubting even Magick. So I’ve decided to take some time off the last week of December. Hope to do more with Magick and get everything back on rail

1 Like

As a high sensitive person I need certain structure and with this job I cannot get it… It’s very hard.

1 Like

It was a total storm fail. No rain, drizzle, or single snowflake. That worked in my favor. Just put up my two Christmas trees and decorations. All good. I cannot speak for other areas around me though.

1 Like

Well I got the rain I wanted atleast.

2 Likes

TMW thoughts arise that are the antipathy of the life I want, in other words something or program is operating… nanos… perhaps that are deleting or blocking my Ascension. If it feels like an implanted thought then it probably is. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::unamused:

@anon57587505

and what were those arising thoughts? Pardon the Cat for being curious =)

1 Like

No, they dont even have a damned card reader there!

1 Like

Nice, so you traveled straight back into good old medieval times :european_castle:

2 Likes

indeed. At least it wasn’t snowing or raining. It just ate a chunk of my day. But I got back in time to go to the library.

2 Likes

That moment when your money servitor trays to get you to steal from your boss :neutral_face:

1 Like
1 Like

sooo fucked up! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

H e’S m Y P R e S E n T t H I s Y E a R
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Honestly don’t recall what I was thinking earlier. Sorry. But, I really hate it when I’m forced to smile in public when I don’t want to smile at all nor speak to anyone!! Grrrrrr… that happened today. (job hunting recently so I guess I’m expected to have the perfect attitude or I won’t get hired anywhere?) :unamused::woman_shrugging:

TMW I don’t give a fuck and it doesn’t matter anyway.

2 Likes

Your probably being helped out if anything. To crack a joke: if taking it in the ass helps, then take it in the ass :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hopefully true, being helped that is. I won’t hold my breathe on this premise but you never know till you know. Thanks, got a chuckle if nothing else tonight. :blush:

That moment when…you get the feeling you are missing something important…:thinking:

2 Likes

com
com

Funny how often you can forget about the little things isn’t it? :thinking:

3 Likes

Aww, such a sweet heart. :heart: