That Moment When 3

Yep that’s probably it.

3 Likes

Talking is a great way to develop understanding, but there are core concepts that can be picked up by having a good read through. My general point was more about the posts that are needlessly created when using the search function is neglected. Or even picking up any generic text. The confusion and conflict tend to arise when people don’t understand that the way one does things is heavily influenced by the path one chooses to walk. There is no cut and dry, wins every time method. Those who have developed such a thing are seasoned practitioners whom have figured out how it works for them.

Even Magicians have to do their homework.

3 Likes

What you say is true​:blush::heart:️I understand your point of view better now, thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

That moment when you are typing something and @Lady_Eva closes the thread :joy::joy::joy::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Just trying a little pre-emptive flamewar control, my dude. :sunglasses:

No harm or foul anywhere, but the topic wasn’t likely to get itself back on track.

4 Likes

Hypocrisy everywhere. I am really sick of people today.

1 Like

You ok?

3 Likes

You ever have that one relative that you swear if he was dead would come back to life the same time every year just to spite you and make your life hell with how persistent and tenacious he is? Now add a bunch of other stupid shit on top and a town that would probably be better off being swallowed by a giant sinkhole. I am grouchy and have already exploded several lights.

3 Likes

Ah. Well. I don’t know how to help but I’m sorry

2 Likes

Its fine.

TMW how does housework equate with being judged a bad person? Really, since when! My house isn’t dirty, just a little disorganized. lol I could care less what the neighbors think too!!! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::pouting_cat:

2 Likes

Tmw goddamn I fucking love Music

This world would be hella boring without it

Shout out to all us Musicians, those who bring Music into the World and channel it into form :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
We are fucking awesome

And Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Music, thank y’all for creating this beautiful shit In so many styles and flavors

4 Likes

That moment when you accept something about yourself that you have been denying for a long time.

#damnmentalshit

4 Likes

That moment when your predictions are on point and you nearly bite your own tongue off to refrain from chanting “I told you so!”

4 Likes

TMW you finally receive a diagnosis (took them long enough). Even if it sucks, I feel relieved. :relieved:

4 Likes

TMW you hex bomb an entire discord with inescapable nightmares because a mod and a couple of second rate EM’ing helium heads hurt your feelings… I am so petty.

3 Likes

TMW I am watching some classics “The Godfather series” while staring at Belial’s sigil, and this scene is closer to how he would take care of certain things:

2 Likes

tmw you walk past what looks to be harmless graffiti, only to feel your energy being syphoned. Burned that mo-fo to bits and kept on walking. Hope you like your meal char-broiled you bugger.

5 Likes

Ahhh sounds like Good ol Chaos mages :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
@Mercury

4 Likes