That Moment When 3

Depending on where you work id turn his ass in to HR.

2 Likes

Awesome.

Can you ship me some of your blood? Lol. I like me some blood.

P.S. i hope you are better now.

Why donā€™t you buy an extra rare piece of MEAT?

1 Like

Get fresh raw meat from a butcher shop. Eat it and you will be rewarded with mouthwatering tastes and a healthy dose of all (most) essential nutrients needed in the body.

1 Like

You sound like Bean from disenchanted when she gets a job at the pet store.

You had blood draining down to your lungs, coagulating. You need to side sleep until it stops. Be careful of infection.

4 Likes

Honestly, Iā€™d recommend a doctor to prescribe antibiotic just in case. Blood breeds bacteria fast and if it was in your lungs long enough to coagulate it could have gotten infectious. However, a clot may have simply dislodged from the sinus where there was the injury (dryness or whatever) and dropped down into the lungs suddenly. However, the dizziness beforehand makes me think it was more gradual. The coughing opening the delicate bleed area.

1 Like

That moment when your servitor becomes sentient and changes their looks within a few short days.

2 Likes

Tmwā€¦ you get pulled from your dream to some kind of ā€œsatanic church meetingā€. And one of the guys writes a contact number on your torso in permanent marker so you can call them up when you wake up and then you go back to your normally scheduled dream, wake up, and can only remember half the numberā€¦

If this is the first half anyones number give me a heads upā€¦ i suck at remembering phone numbers :grin::grin:

07845ā€¦

I only memorized one and thatā€™s my moms :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That moment whenā€¦you canā€™t sleep or stop coughing so youā€™re watching a ā€œChristmasā€ movie about demonic elves :grin:

2 Likes

TMW you canā€™t understand how people can lie down and get into deep meditation without falling asleepā€¦ :thinking: Am I the only weird one around here?

4 Likes

No

Tbh thereā€™s a lot of confusing conflicting info out there. Speaking to someone with experience is always preferable to me but as with any topic you gotta do some research or there canā€™t be a conversation.

1 Like

Tmw you are called psycho for singing the theme song to Barney at the workplace cause it ā€œsoundedā€ Demonic

1 Like

Yeah, I would have too that thing is creepy af
(Only Barney with theme song I know of)

Nope :smiley:

2 Likes

My vote is that itā€™s @DarkestKnight yelling at you to get off his astral lawn.

5 Likes

TMW everyone who is screaming at all of your coworkers are suddenly turning into nice and restrained persons when you call them back :thinking:

3 Likes

He came to terrorize me for (semi) stealing his job as an executive promoter of the introductions thread, huh? :joy:

2 Likes