That Moment When 3

Nope, it depends on the store, same here… Some have it, some don’t

It seems I must go on a quest to obtain some buttons. Forward, noble steed! :unicorn:

3 Likes

Tmw you blow your second phone in five months and this one actually flashed. If that weren’t inconvenient enough - my Keurig died mid brew also.
My touch is quite literally too much to handle :joy:.

3 Likes

Try Huawei, good price and good quality

1 Like

I got the Huawei 20mate pro awesome phone

1 Like

TMW

You get a wild boar skull, a fire pit and a cauldron :smiling_imp::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh yeah, I understand fear programs all too well, masterfully well. Just change directions is what I do, was chased many a time in dreams, (by T-Rex no less) so I’m expert at avoidance now. LOL Not paranoid or didn’t think I was till you said this. Huh. O.o But your statement rings true. Thank you. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::thinking::shushing_face::metal:

1 Like

Sheesh, Walmart, any grocery store may have sewing kits too, pharmacies you name it they likely have those tools. :slight_smile:

Nope, not here.

1 Like

JoAnn Fabrics or Hobby Lobby or Michaels craft stores?? Or buy online if you must. Worst comes to worst go to a Dollar store. They most likely have it if they are not dinky size stores.

I shall find the buttons I need, have no fear. The challenge has been accepted and the quest undertaken :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good luck!! :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I saw some in the dollar tree the other day. Don’t know if you have those stores though.

1 Like

My son is gonna teach me how to shoot a bow :joy:
This should be fun\interesting :cupid:

3 Likes

I have the Huawei Mate 10 Lite, nice phone indeed

@Borgy I may do so if this one crashes. Three iPhones in just over five months🤦🏻‍♀️. I just spent two hours in the apple store and the feeling in there is comparable to sucking on a pack of artificial sweetener. Ick

2 Likes

TMW you feel a disturbance in the force and make it your bitch :joy:

And Hobby Lobby

Don’t have such a place here.

Good Will. Buy another pair of pants and steal it’s button.

2 Likes