That’s an option I didn’t think of :+1:

2 Likes

it’s the weekend…just wear sweats, man.

2 Likes

Babygirl is gonna mail you a whole bag of buttons for Christmas :joy:

3 Likes

And this is why I love you all :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thrift store or… second hand clothing stores too @DarkestKnight :rotating_light:

1 Like

I know how. Lol.

Yep a second hand clothing store has cool clothes but gives you a chance to repair clothes too.

This made me Google buying buttons online, apparently there’s a whole store that’s nothing but buttons :neutral_face:

2 Likes

… you are *sobbing …you are welcome :cry: …

omfgs someone appreciated my posts :sob:

1 Like

TMW one of your pets dies and your only issue is how to say it to your over-sensitive mother, so you pick the best way possible:
“Oh, good thing you came, we have to go bury the bunny!”

:roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Digging and hammering a box together, is faster done by two people :wink:

2 Likes

How was her reaction?

2 Likes

I prepared the body, the rest in not my job :smoking:

@A_Pariah She called me insensitive because I wasn’t crying :woman_shrugging: So I’d say better than expected :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Mfw your old ecig dies so you go buy one of those new salt vapes and it’s a thousand times better

Many things died today I see :thinking:

1 Like

Nah it broke a few weeks ago. Original Smok X cube. Had it for like three solid years. Couldn’t bring myself to get a big bulky mod again, I’m sick of em.

1 Like

It doesn’t cost anything to be polite. :blush:

1 Like

TMW you sometimes just can’t handle how pretty everything and everyone is. Aaaaah :tired_face:

3 Likes

tmw you’re spewing your guts out in the bathroom, make a promise to charge a new pendant with Raphael’s energy and wake up the next day feeling alive again. Never had shit work so fast before!