That Moment When 3

Heh, well hey, if I told you what has been going on lately you’d think I was schizo, so not going there. IDK, if that is true then… wtf?? :roll_eyes::space_invader::metal:

1 Like

That moment when you finally post something on Balg and become sort of active on here after a few days.
(Time flys by when shit happens).

1 Like

TMW you manage to piss off several occultists because of an outrageous ritual you have planned.

1 Like

~(°O° ’ )~…so its not just a meme?

hm… what about old greek? :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont worry, i also forget the age of my brother …or father, or mother…
~cause its really not importend at all, to me :smile_cat:

1 Like

I had that with the old ones.
~The paranoia is a really usefull tool, sure you might see things that aint real entities,
but with paranoia shutting off your doubt, real entities might enter more easily :wink:

1 Like

Dicks and their archetype are fairly importend in general life :thinking:

Well, my dick is a Magickal Wand that controls everything… including Goddesses.

2 Likes

the planes vibrate from their purrr :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey everyone, I sometimes drop by lately because I travel a lot for my new job. Not much spare time. Today i finally had time for magick. Missed it :slight_smile:

Hope everybody is fine here.

4 Likes

That moment when…you don’t know how to sew a button back on your pants :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Very clear instruction @DarkestKnight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s how I felt a few years ago, I had to teach myself to sew, I still have my kits lol

3 Likes

I know how to find the how to videos. What I don’t have is a button to put back. Where does one buy buttons? Do people actually buy buttons? Sounds made up to me…

3 Likes

Online and the little sewing stores (but there aren’t much anymore).

1 Like

What?! No get them a like Walmart or something there cheap and accessible

4 Likes

They have buttons at Walmart? :thinking:

3 Likes

Oh yes, a large grocery store has them too. They got it where you find scissors and sewing stuff.

Another option is to bring it to a clothing repair store, mostly it’s a few dollars. Now you have all the options :wink:

I have never seen buttons at the grocery store, at least not around here lol

I have a sewing kit but all the buttons included in it are small (I assume mainly for shirts).

1 Like