That Moment When 3

TMW someone says that Lucifer would kill you if summoned…

2 Likes

lol what

Neat. Guess I’ve been dead since last summer and didn’t even know it. :confused:

3 Likes

Mentally or physically? I’m guessing mentally if your typing.

I hate when that happens :joy:

1 Like

Doesn’t everyone?

1 Like

TMW you learn from a dream why your ex ditched you almost a year ago. And everything he was saying now make sense.

3 Likes

TMW someone confuses ghosts with demons (personal experiance)

TMW your homeboy gets picked by the SF Giants, leaving the Phillies as you move to SF too!! Yassss! Life :heart: :baseball::nail_care:

2 Likes

Tmw you evoke Satan yesterday, and today at work you listen to a recorded call for training entitled, "A call from Satan"
Then everyone proceeds to talk about Demons and Seances, and possession :joy:

Then you come on the forum and see a message from Belial :joy:

Tmw your roommate can’t even respect a $20 skateboard tool so you put a lock on your door and start shopping for a gun safe.
So sick of his anger issues and his attitude and we have until july on this lease before I can go live on my own.

2 Likes

What talking to a outer disciple feels like:

Anakin: “Is it possible to learn this power?”
Sidious: “Not from a Jedi.”

1 Like

Tmw around 300 Lam Mantra takes a little over half an hour…(as well as summons cats and makes me sweat for some reason) 1000 should take me very nearly 2 hours. I guess best way to divide would be 300 at morning 300 at somewhere after 3 pm and 400 before bed…walks away mumbling calculations

3 Likes

…i dont think the number is importend, but it sets the mind and proofs dedication :smiley:

~Btw: what is the mantra for?

1 Like

LAM would be the Bija mantra associated with the root chakra. The numbers are easy way to count how much time is spent/you want to spend in meditation and do have certain amount of symbolism.

2 Likes

i guess a certain number could also be set for the “itz ratchu mantantu—etc” chant that E.A. shared with us.

1 Like

I have indeed done so whenever I’ve used that. Same with Enns. 108 usually…due to my regular mala having that number of beads

2 Likes

…would it be charged a bit during each use,
and therefore make further sessions more potent?

1 Like

Yes, actually, if I remember correctly a mala is considered “charged” with the energy of a specific mantra after 10000 repetitions in a certain amount of time. Helps if its made from a material that stores energy well like quartz. Also why some people have many different malas. For example I have one solely for benevolent mantra, as well as one for Enns and such and one for exorcism use

2 Likes

i guess naming it and building over time a thoughtform, fitting the chants intent, would make it maybe even better… or am i wrong?

1 Like