That Moment When 3

I’ll introduce her to my Bamboo…shes sick of chopsticks :joy::joy::joy:
#WeGotJokes

2 Likes

No, baby girl, that is the chemical name for what is commonly referred to as DNA :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Smarty McSmart :nerd_face:

2 Likes

@Micah i know what you’re really going to give her though…that sweet sweet Dopamine :sunglasses:

1 Like

He could give her the big D

Diamond :gem:

1 Like

Lolol that Enlightenment :joy:

2 Likes

Yep
The hardest material known to man :smirk:

1 Like

:joy::joy: ok I give you that one

1 Like

Naw, man…if she screams at just the right pitch she could shatter your “diamond.” :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

Science denies that :joy::joy::joy:
Although they can scream pretty damn loud lol

2 Likes

Only if you do your job right :wink:

2 Likes

like… we turn all muslims into totally horny gay sluts?? :thinking:
~and their women and girls into lesbien…

More like a Gay Werewolf humping their leg and taking them from behind doggy style.

1 Like

Thats so mean… im not used to sugar anymore…
i cant really enjoy the sweets i bought, partially as offering… :crying_cat_face:

… i guess i have no choice, and will only smell, offer and later throw those cute, sweet little thingies away…

no… but those hairy muslims BECOME gay werewolves, that hump each other!

TMW you use your vampyric gaze to sway governmental authorities.

2 Likes

:crying_cat_face: little toy, little angel…dont insult my eyes by hiding your sweet bits

Not really an accomplishment sorry. Government employees aren’t picked on the basis of intellect or willpower but usually by their proclivity to screw everything up in a bureaucratic setting. :wink:

I see manipulating people’s actions and thoughts In matter of seconds a success. Regardless of the targets intellect or willpower.

2 Likes

Well I’m mostly joking at expense of the government. They do seem much easier to influence. Heh.

1 Like