That Moment When 3

Potentially I suppose so, I prefer them as handy source of energy and a talisman, to be honest. For created spirits I prefer a nice blade or a skull. :thinking:

1 Like

Tmw when you’re next to this :woman_facepalming:t2:

3 Likes

forgive them, for they know not what they do. lol

2 Likes

That moment when you want to hit someone with a 2x4, but you know it would be considered assault.

4 Likes

TMW your friend asks you what a violent person’s favorite seasoning is and then says assault.

1 Like

Lol, good one.

That moment when
you “wake up” at 5 am but are not really sure you actually got any sleep :tired_face:

3 Likes

TMW you get stuck in an ap and can’t go to work. :open_mouth:

1 Like

(from that scene in the “thug tug”)

Rest In Piles of succubi, oh ol Lemmy :cry:

1 Like

TMW my 6 year old boy comes home from school and tells me he has a crush on someone and tells me who it is
and i felt that slight pinch in my heart

2 Likes

Tmw you find yourself engaging in what would best be described as evil cackling
 Maybe this ritual isn’t the wholesome thing I’ve ever done

3 Likes

Train thoughts: TMW you accidentally get entangled into something really really really grotesque cause you only made your job. Did I opened a can of worms? Yup. Am I already tired of it? You fucking bet.

1 Like

new stuff from v.k.jehannum :smiley:

Still have 4 magick books thats on the way here
it’s been almost 3 weeks god damn it
and my ahriman book maybe comes in another 2 weeks
argh i hate my life

2 Likes

dont worry
 i also got a few books ordered :3

2 Likes

Yeah but I want it nowwwwww

3 Likes

TMW you’re baking a cake and you’re considering your new invisible partner in crime as a guest that should get a piece. Hope, he’s not lactose intolerant (I surely am, but great victories won’t be won by cowardice).

3 Likes

TMW something happens after a ceremony and you blame it on a demon when it’s the fact that you stacked 50 things on top of each other on a ledge.

3 Likes

Maybe it was a cat knocking stuff over? A
demon cat?

5 Likes