That Moment When 3

I have read by any some kind of weird reason “electric showers”. That sounds like a great method of torture. Lol.

Tmw you can’t be arsed to do anything after work. Not even having electric showers xD.

2 Likes

TMW people become gullible idiots and I am not at all surprised.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::grin::laughing::blush:… that is funny though.:joy:

2 Likes

Imagine being strapped into Electrosex toys

1 Like

Oh yassss.

1 Like

That moment when you wonder if by saying, Get out there today because its November 6th, will get this reply removed lol.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Uh oh? Well I did my thing today so I’m good with it. :wink:

1 Like

That’s good.
Lol
My first time actually.

1 Like

On second thought, ask Thor?! He is the God of thunder after all. :zap::zap::cloud_with_lightning:

1 Like

Nice! Gratz.:congratulations: :joy:

1 Like

that moment when you realize your reading memes and funny texts when your supposed to be doing something important.

2 Likes

(=_= ’ )

2 Likes

…a shower cabin with automaticly moving dildos…

2 Likes
1 Like

TMW you became a more appealing symbol for certain characteristics…than quackmire… :thinking:
at least to some

2 Likes

tmw your encrypted usb grimoir collection decides to lock you out and forces you to start from scratch.

Religion is believing in the experiences of others, Spirituality is believing in your own experiences.

4 Likes

Tmw I can’t Trust people and the universe in general seems foreboding and empty of all sanity or reality. :roll_eyes::thinking::confused::angry::cry::sleeping::unamused::elf::fairy::woman_mage::bone:

5 Likes

That moment when you find THE cat on Balg,
8Ix2n1A

4 Likes

take a look at the lyrics :wink:

2 Likes

TMW The Limitless One is just my mind… loves to make stuff up huh, @Drachir?

1 Like