That Moment When 3

Sorry for your loss. :confused:

1 Like

@anon496642 ok. Here is my dumb question:
Is the reason for all this extra attention due to my associations with these spirits- Belial Azazel Lucifer (not as much yet),? Thinking of Asmodeus all day today.
Ok so im working on my fitness muscle mass but seriously i donā€™t believe its because of thisā€¦ cause I always thought pple who look at you can see through your clothes like an x ray -now im being silly. I can be vein and preen like a lot of women (& men & both). But I think its something else or im just a delusional aussie chic!

Absolutely. Itā€™s so that you can start your death cult.*

Thereā€™s no discernable reason per se. Itā€™s more like a perc of working with those currents. Think of the saying of how you eventually become like thosr you hang out with most.

Iā€™ll give a mundane non-magickal example, even though it concerns spiritual matters just the same.

I find that when I was actually having sex and working out, women found me way more attractive. Itā€™s like they could smell it on me. But I also attribute it to the young women I was seeing at the time, who were very promiscuous and had a seductive aura about them. Itā€™s all energy.

@anon496642 Please explain what you mean by ā€œdeath [as a] cultā€?
Death i get i have never been afraid of death (for some reason). Cult?

I was being facetious. But, you know? A black magick cult where you sacrifice virgins and eat babies; fuck nuns and torch religous establishments. DEATH

Sigh i must be very stupid

I thought death cults are generally elaborate suicide pacts?

1 Like

and orgiesā€“canā€™t forget the orgies

I totally just made that up. I didnā€™t know that was really a thing.

1 Like

Iā€™m not certain, but I remember hearing mass suicide committing cults being referred as such occasionally. Probably not by members of such things though

1 Like

TMW it all starts tonight.

1 Like

Damn Japanese kids are outrageous.

1 Like

TMW you muted a thread for the first time since youā€™ve been active on here

4 Likes

Letā€™s you and me start a fake fight on your topic to get it more views and likes. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

I got to go do some actual work now, the kind that pays for steak and shiny thingsā€¦ :smiley:

1 Like

Same here, about to go open up for the day.

1 Like

Oh man thatā€™s oneā€™s begging for something spicy, but it might confuse the afternoon people! :rofl:

2 Likes

Do it, itā€™d be awesome to see the confusion.

2 Likes

Nah, I really have to get busy now and all the flags and flurry it would createā€¦ :rofl:

1 Like