That Moment When 3

I had just tagged him in it too lol

1 Like

TMW you watch @Micah progress through stages of frustration until its at the point where you think he might shit not just a brick, but a whole house

4 Likes

TMW a snake appears in front of me during a dream, bites my third eye and I wake up to feel fangs sinking into my forehead. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Tmw you get another milkshakeā€¦
And it tastes normal again :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

Already too late and youre hers now

3 Likes

That moment whenā€¦you are feelingā€¦apprehensive :fearful:

4 Likes

I seriously doubt that :rofl:
She looked depressed as fuck today :smiling_imp::joy:

2 Likes

Is it cause of that new Joker movie coming out, Batman? :smiling_imp:
You got competition :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

No, itā€™s 'cause I gots the demons inside me :skull:

5 Likes

TMW ā€¦

You find more peppermint. ā€¦ for your peppermint fetish :joy::smiling_imp::candy:

7 Likes

TMW the hat I ordered finally arrived.

11 Likes

TMW the 1 bag of pretzel snacks youā€™ve ordered arrives in a box almost as big as youā€¦
:package: :confused:

5 Likes

Nice man.

1 Like

That moment when you get popcorn and waitā€¦

Wait for what? someone else to post a pic of their new hat?

2 Likes

To see how much people act like this is facebook or reddit if you catch what I mean wink wink

2 Likes

Ah, already got a PM from someone saying it might get deleted, although I donā€™t know why since itā€™s just a selfie with my new hat. (I mean, I know why, but Iā€™m hoping that the members of BALG are more mature than that, excluding Micah, because heā€™s Micah).

4 Likes

The only issue i see is that is political which falls under the most recent rule.

But a selfie of me in my new hat isnā€™t political at all.

1 Like

A hat that is associated with Donald J Trump?