That Moment When 3

Just do a Buddha on them chill-homie

Edit: just realized you referred to your ass as silky and Im not sure how to take that

5 Likes

You mean, I should sit on Them like Buddha? :thinking::wine_glass:

Lmao, all right. I gotta go to sleep… I’m too tired to this. Haha.

1 Like

So not true. Look at how the dead chick from American Gods still have problems.

Plus people gonna be doing shit like raising you from your grave, which I hear afterlife insurance does not cover. Being dead is like being rich.

3 Likes

“How did you fuck up at being dead?”
“The living”

4 Likes

In that image, the hand position is called Vitarka Mudra and represents the teaching (Dhamma) of the Lord Buddha. The circle represents that the Dhamma of the Lord Buddha has no end or beginning, but all things must be lived simultaneously and each part encourages growth in the others.

2 Likes

Thats actually fairly well thought out to use as a meme

1 Like

Hun. Your body’s perfect anyway.
For me yeah i understand train eat right raising funds for a procedure. You working smart rather than hard. Speaking of hard using the 9 breaths of qi gong helps … Others have mentioned it here also u tube show techniques

2 Likes

@Haplo is right

1 Like

Listen on downloaded u tube while in treadmill

TMW you only slept for approx. 3 hours but you feel refreshed and your skin looks better, too
:thinking::thinking:

1 Like

TMW youre not sure if @A_Pariah drained someones life while resting or is just lucky

1 Like

Oh…I would love to say one or another but I am not too sure, myself :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

54730072_573116729835418_6305413982287036416_n

1 Like

Okay. I am just an incredibly lucky little bird.
Better?

1 Like

images

2 Likes

That moment when… you’ve been going through a rough 6 months… you told nobody… you listened to your best friends whine about work and wives, you listened about their temptations and vices, you listened, as you’ve done for 15 years, and the one time you ask them in 15 years to meet you because of what’s going on… one says no because ‘my girls not going’ (he’s married and those girls are just for “vibes”) and the other says he’ll be late… and you’re waiting for 3 hours and he never shows…

2 Likes

No need for any kind of concern

1 Like

Thats even more concerning

3 Likes

Sounds like you need better friends. We are here if you need to talk

3 Likes

No friends detected, here

2 Likes