That Moment When 3

Try “rolling stone or im not a vampire” by them pretty good aswell

1 Like

Thats a beautiful horse

1 Like

TMW your brain goes on a little adventure instead of attending to the conversation you’re having…

5 Likes

@Anassa. Lol

I’m listening to their music on Spotify, and I’m loving them. This is a great find!

1 Like

Horse riding is a cool thing! I practiced using bow on horse back for long years. :racehorse::bow_and_arrow::black_heart:

My Horse was from this breed:

His name was Sahib. :dove:
Oh, good old times.

5 Likes

TMW you delete the copy of your conversation with someone from their facebook account causing them to cry and act like you have no idea what happened

2 Likes

Chalk full of innuendos but nevermind. I don’t trust 'em because a horse killed Superman.

That’s pretty bad ass though. You’d be extremely useful in a zombie apocalypse.

3 Likes

I like horses. I fed some once. Refuse to ride them because I dont trust em, but theyre neat

3 Likes

I once watched coked out brazillian chicks fuck a horse. You can’t trust any animal that would fuck a human.

2 Likes

Guess you dont trust humans

3 Likes

The horse chooses the horseman, not the horseman chooses the horse. :ok_hand:
If the harmony is alive between you, your friendship will be unbreakable.

I have a lot of fighting skills (bow, sword, knife, rod, and I training every day/gym). I would be glad for a Zombi Apocalypse. My must-need list for an upcoming Zombie Apocalypse is:

• Katana
  • Saw-resistant work gloves
  • Shark Bite Safe Diving Suit
  • Steel toe boots
  • Crash helmet

:wine_glass::kissing_heart:

4 Likes

Of course not. Do you know how many times I’ve been balls deep in pussy thinking to myself,

“I can’t believe she’s letting me do this to her.”

5 Likes

I feel like the best plan for Zombie apocalypse is to just die beforehand so you dont have to worry about it. Keep life simple

4 Likes

Fucking hell man lol

When I was a kid my grandparents used to let me ride their horses. I remember him being a massive grey stallion named Thor. He was cool.

I never got kicked by horses because I diligently listened to them when they warned me about startling horses from behind.

3 Likes

Oh, Dear… you just like:

Okay, I’m out. Maybe next incarnation.

:rofl::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Problem solving 101: if youre dead you shouldnt have any problems

3 Likes

That depends on your perspective of what happens after you die.

1 Like

I can’t let this kind of luxury to myself. My higher Self, Abaddon, King Belial and Lucifer (okay, He probably don’t) would kick my silky ass for that. :sweat_smile::wine_glass:

3 Likes