That Moment When 3

May I ask where your concern lies?
:upside_down_face:

1 Like

If im next or not, mostly

1 Like

Come on, now that sounds like I would actually DO stuff like this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That is the moment… when you realize you want to leave it ALL behind and ask Belial what you need to do, in order for him to destroy your life totally, to rebuild it.

3 Likes

Thats a good idea (in my opinion), but be careful with that dark night of the soul of yours :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

images%20(1)

1 Like

Oh, now I’m seriously hurt. I’m a good girl

2 Likes

Go for it, but as I said, we ARE here if you need to talk

3 Likes

I dont doubt in the least that YOU define yourself as being good

2 Likes

Not true! The mainstream thinks, I’m good, too!

1 Like

Whatever sweetens your coffee, love

1 Like

TMW I probably have to work harder on my public image :neutral_face:

1 Like

TMW @A_Pariah becomes your Most Replied To, Most Liked, and Most Liked By all at once

1 Like

TMW now I have an idea about how omnipresence must feel like

2 Likes

“FEAR ME PUNY MORTALS!”

Now look what Ive caused

1 Like

Yeah, you caused that I feel bad although I am good :slightly_frowning_face:

You just need to be bad in all the ways that count

Or do I mean good? Im not sure

1 Like

Tmw
You thought it was gonna be very difficult to do, but you see how easy it is and you still trying to figure out why it’s so easy

1500824801_mog images

4 Likes

TMW you connect with the laurel in your yard for the first time and as you introduce yourself while scanning her you sense a pleasant vibration in your solar plexus, feels more like purring. And you know someone’s there, evading your scan (I wouldn’t expect anything else :smirk:) but she wants to get to know you.

4 Likes

TMW one of your kind friend tells you that: “She cheated on me!(she, who is definitely a bitch, and everyone knew it)

So you: Don’t worry my Dear. She gon’ learn today!

Also you, some mins later:

6 Likes