That Moment When 3

Oh, as long as they don’t paint with sharpie on the walls…

2 Likes

One of them ate a sharpie before, thats about the worst its gotten. I have a presence that they rank as “Mom”(didnt know originally goblins had nobility) who keeps them in line

2 Likes

That moment when you psychically got someone’s life by the balls and you twist really hard.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Lay out some crayons, they should be fine to eat :smiley:

2 Likes

Why fight. Bring her over. The two of ya’ll and us three will have a good time together that would make the goblins jealous

1 Like

Well i see my self more like this

Plz dont research pic . Lets leve it at that😂

3 Likes

That moment when…you had a wee bit too much champagne at opening night so you just might be a wee bit inebriated as you discuss the cuteness of goblins on BALG :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

This looks like something I would kill in an MMO :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re making me want to re-install guild wars just to name a character “Goblin Slayer”

1 Like

To be fair, something can be cute and adorable and still make you want to kill it :wink:

2 Likes

That describes me totally. Only if you go in a 4h long killing spree for no reason while keep fangirling “OMG THEY’RE SO CUTE I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!!” you will understand me…

4 Likes

My Little Pony causes just such a reaction in me.

3 Likes

I hate My Little Pony… Smurfs too… :neutral_face:

1 Like

TMW it’s cheesecake for breakfast. Oh, well :smiley:

4 Likes

I could probably do it with Care Bears…

1 Like

Aww…but they’re so cute…kill them with fire :slight_smile:

1 Like

The moment when you want to draw a lot of My Little Pony art and see what reactions you get from someone because they had to say something that made you think it would be popcorn worthy…

3 Likes

TMW you fall asleep with an Enn in the loop, and you hear very clear some extra lines that don’t exist. It’s the second time that happens with 2 different Enns. I should probably find a way to write them down, because I don’t remember a thing next morning…

3 Likes

Ah, I had something similar some days ago. I had some Enn hearing action and the voice sounded different than usual

1 Like

For me the voice is the same. Just says some extra things…

1 Like