That Moment When 3

Your…pack of Goblins.

1 Like

I have a proud family of 23. They live in cabinets and drawers. They like to ride my dog and harass my cat, as well as eat cereal

3 Likes

And here I was, thinking that a single Ifrit is something special :smiley:

I like how you took that into the narrative :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been pro goblin ever since I watched that famous episode of the Twilight Zone with William Shatner. :+1:

3 Likes

My household is approximately 100 strong.

My goblins love cereal, theyre good friends with my toddler. Hell, one of them eats rocks and dirt too, so its like I have 24 toddlers in the house

3 Likes

Damn, that house must me huge :smiley:

That doesn’t sound that favourable anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Gotta love cowgirl and high elf archer. Good taste

1 Like

It is since theyre rather wonderful children. I was almost paid to take them in since “everyone gets scared when they hear its over 5”, but whats the fun in not having them?

1 Like

Team Guild Girl, fite me

1 Like

Oh, as long as they don’t paint with sharpie on the walls…

2 Likes

One of them ate a sharpie before, thats about the worst its gotten. I have a presence that they rank as “Mom”(didnt know originally goblins had nobility) who keeps them in line

2 Likes

That moment when you psychically got someone’s life by the balls and you twist really hard.

3 Likes

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

Lay out some crayons, they should be fine to eat :smiley:

2 Likes

Why fight. Bring her over. The two of ya’ll and us three will have a good time together that would make the goblins jealous

1 Like

Well i see my self more like this

Plz dont research pic . Lets leve it at that😂

3 Likes

That moment when…you had a wee bit too much champagne at opening night so you just might be a wee bit inebriated as you discuss the cuteness of goblins on BALG :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

This looks like something I would kill in an MMO :smiley:

4 Likes

You’re making me want to re-install guild wars just to name a character “Goblin Slayer”

1 Like

To be fair, something can be cute and adorable and still make you want to kill it :wink:

2 Likes

That describes me totally. Only if you go in a 4h long killing spree for no reason while keep fangirling “OMG THEY’RE SO CUTE I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL!!” you will understand me…

4 Likes