That Moment When 3

You sayin’ goblins can’t be cute? :japanese_goblin:

4 Likes

TMW you want to reply quote with copy and paste and end typing in quote with mistakes because you’re still dyslexic and now the eyes have other problems so you rely on auto correct to screw up so in the end you just do fly by one liners which everyone understands less then you do.

1 Like

The term “Goblin” connotes a certain kind of look (in pop culture, that is) that I don’t seem to find here :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have a rebuttal

2 Likes

Are you saying this little guy isn’t adorable?

3 Likes

Apparently Darkest and I are team Goblin

4 Likes

TMW you hop to another bar and dedicate a beer to Lucifuge and while you’re drinking you say "ty Lucifuge for a good work night"each sip and realize the beer for him is half full, you guarded his like a hellhound and it was filled Corona

:scream: lmao

2 Likes

TMW a comment about some good looking fellow turns into a dialogue about Goblins. What have I done?

4 Likes

Its 2019, goblins are now sexy and fuckable, as well as murderable lol

4 Likes

That took a bleak turn all of a sudden :smiley:

2 Likes

Goblin Slayer anime really paved a nice road. My pack of Goblins doesnt mind though

3 Likes

Your…pack of Goblins.

1 Like

I have a proud family of 23. They live in cabinets and drawers. They like to ride my dog and harass my cat, as well as eat cereal

3 Likes

And here I was, thinking that a single Ifrit is something special :smiley:

I like how you took that into the narrative :heart:

1 Like

I’ve been pro goblin ever since I watched that famous episode of the Twilight Zone with William Shatner. :+1:

3 Likes

My household is approximately 100 strong.

My goblins love cereal, theyre good friends with my toddler. Hell, one of them eats rocks and dirt too, so its like I have 24 toddlers in the house

3 Likes

Damn, that house must me huge :smiley:

That doesn’t sound that favourable anymore :smiley:

1 Like

Gotta love cowgirl and high elf archer. Good taste

1 Like

It is since theyre rather wonderful children. I was almost paid to take them in since “everyone gets scared when they hear its over 5”, but whats the fun in not having them?

1 Like

Team Guild Girl, fite me

1 Like