That Moment When 3

Now you lot may try to justify your fetish by saying it’s chinese, but the Chinese also consider the "century egg " to be a food stuff fit for human consumption.
Never mind Chinese water torture, just make your victim eat dinner with them

2 Likes

Tmw your circle arrives but is the wrong size :eyes:

The bright side I can now make full sized stencils of the letters or the seller will send me another

5 Likes

If It fits I sits
:grin:

6 Likes

I can stand in it lol that about it :joy:

4 Likes

You can sits upside down :joy:

4 Likes

:joy:

1 Like

What? I bet that will attract dem Spirits! I’d be impressed if nothing else! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

TMW all of your candles went crazy again, so you start thinking about is there any “stalkerinos” around you (before you went to the bed). :see_no_evil::wine_glass:

2 Likes

@Micah i found the perfect girl for you

6 Likes

Bloody and Baneful
I like it
(Bigger tits tho)

3 Likes

TMW its dark and peaceful quiet. Rain is rolling in so maybe full moon wont be blasting my face through the blinds.

2 Likes

Joke of The Day

Recipe for Instant Reincarnation

• A bowl

• A microwave

• Athame

• Cheap ass oatmeal

• Clear Liquid known to sustain life

Mix the clear liquid in the oatmeal and place it in microwave for two minutes.
Consecrate the oatmeal to contain Immortality.

Eat it.

Cut your throat.

Die.

Wait 0.1 seconds

YYYYYYYYEEEEETTTTTTT

Stand up once again, wound fully healed.

If it fails…
Bye bitch :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

This joke is reminded me a scene of my life from a few years ago. :joy: :wine_glass:

We were in the mountains, it was big snow at that time, and one of my friends slipped in the snow and fell down into a deeper, “cave-like” recess.
– Fuck, I’m fell! I’m fell! Can’t climb up up on the snowy rocks, give me a rope!
Then me:
– Here’s the rope. * I dropped it to him * Hang yourself before you you are freezing to death.

The pic of his scared face was… priceless.

4 Likes

Damn it @Micah, you’re good because I almost did this. Must be more careful in the future.

4 Likes

TMW Suicide Porridge becomes a thing. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Looks like it’s only the instant version that brings you back:

com

4 Likes

TMW the RAM I ordered for my PC finally arrived. Got it all installed, 16 GB. I can run my 40 tabs in my browser without having to kill the processes for most of them now.

3 Likes

There’s now raging boners everywhere in Japan.

4 Likes

TMW you find yourself arguing with a moth if it could please leave the shower cabin so you don’t kill it by accident while showering. For five minutes straight.

7 Likes

Hey. Moths are cool

3 Likes

I sometimes argue with spiders.

6 Likes