That Moment When 3

TMW you leave your second energy drink on the table for some seconds, and when you goes back for it, it disappeared magically (you are the only one person in da’ house).

– Why is the energy drink always gone!? (Spirits or Black holes :black_heart: stole them all the time here!)

9 Likes

tmw when you are in the street and you see a group of thieves stealing people from far and suddenly its not that far anymore and they are at your side,you shows no reaction and act normal and they ask you for a cigarete LOL

weirdest part - one of the guys said , bro dont stay here ,there is alot of people being stealed lmao

all right lol

3 Likes

Pft bitch please, I argue with furniture, electronics and vegetables all the time
:grin:

7 Likes

China has always been ahead of the curve.

1 Like

TMW You are about to throw out your date seed because you’re sure in it’s dead because you forgot to water it, then you notice it is still alive and its germination was successful.

Holy Gods a survivor in my room!

8 Likes

I just began some plant starts in water bottles.

1 Like

What does it say about a magician who can’t tell that they’re being psychically manipulated?

I’m feeling a tad insecure.

GTyW7Kx

2 Likes

Tmw you are considering your first lifetime pact :eyes: with a demon you have really felt connected to

3 Likes

It tells me that the magician needs to probably start shielding better, that’s all. Don’t be insecure. Be secure, but consider it as a lesson that teaches you how to defend better.

6 Likes

:100: agree :arrow_up:

1 Like

I like knowing why things happened too.

1 Like

Tmw
Me as a Dad:

Hears noise and chants in sons room

Goes upstairs

About to open door

Me: Are ya cursing people son? :grinning:

Sees a statue of Jesus, and Son giving offerings to it

Son (in fish from SpongeBob voice): Umm…I can explain

5 Likes

TMW your familiar is sick of your crap & starts plotting your demise… well its been a fun ride…

7 Likes

TMW you do meditationswith the demonic nethers from malkash and workings with Prince seere and leaving trance feeling like a complete different person…
Hail alak’tahl’sta

4 Likes

LOLOLOLOL
Classic :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s a relief because I thought I was stupid and lacked self-awareness. Thank you, my lady.

2 Likes

Tmw you keep forgetting to make spirit powder for your candle working but you made everything else for the ritual :joy:

1 Like

Tmw you had big black picture frame for 3years but just now realized it’s a chalkboard :joy: :rofl:

2 Likes

TMW I’m at work, it’s completely dead, and I’m watching youtube videos of a black guy who likes hip-hop reacting to metal…

Also TMW I’m at work because they couldn’t schedule me off today. (Even though I asked to be off today)

2 Likes

TMW

2 Likes