That Moment When 3

TMW a catholic tell you that

I serve a loving God you

2 Likes

hahahha. Did you tell them that you don’t have to serve your loving god?

3 Likes

Welp. I told him I don’t have to serve a loving god who’s worshippers since 1950 in church spent ~4 billion dollars to defend their priests in sexual abused children’s (by in their god’s name) prosecutions. :rofl::wine_glass:

4 Likes

That too!!! Good on you!

1 Like

TMW you feel like you’ve already had a cuppa coffee but you haven’t. The sun is streaming in my window and I feel really good.

6 Likes

You served them a MIGHTY dish!

4 Likes

What I can serve is always bitter… just like the medicines. And the most bitter but effective medicine against the stupidity and blindness is… the TRUTH.

Peoples ego and uncontrolled emotions are can force them to spit it out, but I always said that:

You surely have control over three things in your life:
The thoughts you think
The images you visualize
The actions you take

It’s all about your decision.

2 Likes

Tmw
You realize that the guy you was gonna fight and kill to fuck the girl he was going after, got her pregnant, got a baby, and they are NOT happy with each other :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The only thing I regret I that I ain’t get to kill him :expressionless:

1 Like

It’s an acquired taste.

You’re late! Talking about procrastination!

2 Likes

Good thing I’m one of the 5% who doesn’t have herpes!

3 Likes

TMW you wonder what was in that package
:thinking:

1 Like

Same here.
Cheerio :wine_glass:

1 Like

I know right @Anassa
And she was down and ready for me too
:expressionless:
And she was a BBW

2 Likes

TMW your Patron tells you telepathically if you won’t stop doing trainings while you’re ill, He will kick your ass.

3 Likes

TMW you read an interview of Jim Carrey and realize that’s he’s completely right and we all are really “nothing” just ideas of ideas put together to form a Frankenstein of ideas.

Basically an avatar that houses a more complicated energy, but we all know that, but I like Jim’s outlook lol

2 Likes

TMW you had enough about people sexual/serious relationship interests towards you 0/24, so you starts thinking about which God could help you to keep them away from you.

1 Like

tmw the lights of your house are getting crazy and pissing you off lol,its almost like someone is always turning it on/off - if you turn it on,something turns it off,if its turned off,something turns on
half of the lights were burned lmao

i don’t really like light i am accustomed to spend days and days in one of our farms that has no energy generator and i do walk a lot with my dogs

so im not gonna buy new lamps in this shit,i may even make a fire pit in my backyard and roast something rofl

/caveman

3 Likes

TMW the new personnel dude shows us our current job ad for our company and says: “Just look at this! It’s really not THAT surprising that we only get applications from people who have to ask their fucking pendulum for everything they decide!”
TMW at least three pendulum users in the meeting room are exchanging glances towards each other.

4 Likes

The word for today is humility.

3 Likes