That Moment When 3

Just cant figure out what i did wrong

I can sense you.

I know you want to talk to me, so just come out and do it. I don’t know if you are a spirit or a person or what you are. But I can sense you, and I know you want to talk to me.

So just do it.

3 Likes

TMW you know it’s time to chill back a bit and not over work yourself with meditations end energy work.

1 Like

TMW cannibalism seems to be an actual option right now :thinking:

1 Like

No astral babies with any Demon King ktnxbye!
:joy:

3 Likes

TMW you do energy work at 3 am and is so much more powerful.

3 Likes

TMW You woke up with the feeling (both physycally and mentally) you got fucked while you slept.

3 Likes

Tmw you feel the hunger for power again and it’s driving you insane
I will obtain more by any and all means necessary :ok_hand:

:+1:#PowerThroughDeath :fist::fist:

2 Likes

Tmw

:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

2 Likes

TMW you had to deal this morning with legal issues (where you have the right on your side but you have to deal with morons), you invoke Belial before you leave and you end up cornering and threating the dude in charge. Legal issue solved.

6 Likes

TMW you are ready to training but secretly you you wish from your God sent you at least one people to punch him in da face, because you are soooo happy today, and this day is a good day to destroy someone or something.

2 Likes

It’s the things you don’t say.

1 Like

Old: An opimist is always just two more people away from a hot threesome.

New: A magician is always just one evocation away from a cosmic foursome.

:smiley:

9 Likes

I think one can honor that it can take up to that long for some. Some people can get into that state rather fast. I’d use that remark as a guideline rather than a hard & fast rule.

2 Likes

Ahahahaaaa!! Update on that: Nothing happened, I dismissed him as usual. But someone was NOT a good boy whole night while I was half asleep!

6 Likes

TMW … you get in contact with an old friend and they are still using & cherishing the tarot cards you gave them 20 years ago :two_hearts:

7 Likes

TMW you are grateful for what your parent-gods have given you…as well as this song one of them gave you.

We are an old tree
With freshly sprung buds
Towards the sun we reach
To forward grow
Listen!
Far below in the roots
And in the growth-rings
The old ones are chanting
Listen!
Far below in the roots
And in growth-rings
In the bark there are wounds
Which bear witness of honor
Which bear witness of shame

Some sting more than others

Look into my eyes
And do understand
Remember that all shall pass
And night shall come
Your birthright I offer
It’s there if you want it
And nowhere will go
Heavy to carry
Don’t take too much to bear

Deep in the earth
Direction from roots
When the storms are raging
They creakingly sing

For each and every sprout
We are taller and deeper
Odal

3 Likes

“good” is all a matter of perspective! haha.

2 Likes

If one understands the complexities of said virus, then those doctors should know it’s not a phenomenon at all. Herpes viruses reacts to stresses on the body. Being in space is a HUGE change to the body, mental/emotional stress. Exposure to radiation even. So that doesn’t surprise me at all. It’s not necessarily meaning genital herpes. There are several forms…including the latent chicken pox virus (herpes varicella) that translates over to being herpes zoster (shingles)…and that is likely the strain that is being activated.

https://www.nasa.gov/hrp/5-hazards-of-human-spaceflight

2 Likes

TMW the universal circle has arrived :fire:

5 Likes