That Moment When 3

TMW a good friend leaves permanently, without a warning and suddenly due heart failure during sleep. Barely 50 y young. Rest in peace my brother…

8 Likes

I’m sorry to read that, man.

3 Likes

Thanks. I found out few hours ago and pretty hard to get it yet. It happened yesterday morning.

2 Likes

So sorry to read that. :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I would like to say something incredibly wise about death and departure and why everything will be fine again but the truth is that this shit fucking sucks. I hope you can go through this somehow.

4 Likes

It sucks big time and hard to swallow it. But life goes on. Just need some time to think it over. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Dirty Jokes for today

Did you know that the Chum bucket is a pun on the Word, C*m Bucket?
-Nickolodeon Executive,2019

10 Likes

I will bet 1 Black Candle that joke isn’t gonna get 10 likes :ok_hand::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

You’re on brotha @Micah. :sunglasses: Ok people we have a bet here. Let’s get @Micah 9 more likes for the joke. :grin::thinking:

5 Likes

I did my part in the “WTF these bastards even on about?! ffs” wars - I have liked ALL posts. :+1:

4 Likes

C’mon people 6 more likes to @Micah. :grin: @Lady_Eva You should know already these bastards are not normal lol. :grin: :grin::thinking:
:sunglasses::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

Let’s :clap: go :clap: Balg :clap:

4 Likes

TMW you’ve started working with an extremely ancient and enigmatic entity, last night he finally says something not in English. You write it down as best you can, like it sounds, and today you’re looking through various language translators to see if it actually means anything.

The closest you’ve found so far if it’s right is apparently him stating how big his dick is and how hard he can fuck…:expressionless:

OK, whatever, tonight should be interesting.

8 Likes

@charles9 My condolences. Lol. :grin:

1 Like

Sounds like someone I know :joy:

3 Likes

TMW you get your first ring!

6 Likes

TMW … #sorrynotsorry

3 Likes

I put the fun in funeral

4 Likes

Aye i love wardruna

2 Likes

TMW your old friend, who confesses himself as a homosexual magically turn up and admits that he is felt in love with you (but I am a female, child!).

After this, lemme ask… who cursed me? @Kulina8

( Aaaand an another one from india. What? WHAT? )

2 Likes