That Moment When 3

Any differences you noticed perhaps calling through a Dukante vs Goetia seal? If of course you have called the same spirit before. Asking for personal observations.

1 Like

I have not called this particular spirit before, and as far as I could find, it only has a Dukante seal.

The seal opened quite differently for me compared to a Goetia seal though. When I summon a spirit from the Goetia, the seal tends to expand and grow, sucking in my vision like a tunnel. The Dukante seal disappeared and then floated above the paper. It also put me into a trance quicker then usual. The speed of it left me lightheaded.

1 Like

TMW your alarm goes off in the morning and your spirit hand reaches out to hit the snooze but it doesn’t work because it needs a real hand. lol!

3 Likes

True that, it opens differently for me too and faster, where the Goetia seals blink by disappearing and appearing with some visuals often like smoke effects, Dukante seals open with an energetic aura behind them and light visuals.
I haven’t used Dukante as much as Goetia and even though I’m working with Belial through his Dukante sigil, I have evoked him only once before through the Goetia one. So I can’t say for sure if there is a difference in the longterm, even though I do sense him different.

1 Like

The Dukante seal also felt energetically lighter, whereas Goetia seals tend to feel heavy to me. Maybe that has something to do with the speed at which it opened. The Key of Solomon always seemed to have a ponderous vibe to me.

1 Like

Yeeeeeeessssss I didn’t want to say it but I’m glad you confirmed!!

2 Likes

Sweet. Verification is always nice.

S. Connolly’s books usually provide both the Dukante and Goetia seals for those spirits that are included in both hierarchies, and I’ve always wondered how they compared. I’ve only worked with Belial through his Goetia seal, never the Dukante, but when I’ve glanced at his Dukante seal, it never felt right to me.

2 Likes

TMW confirmation comes. <3 Hellz yeah.

3 Likes

I see it’s the day of confirmations today in BALG’s TMW :smile:

3 Likes

TMW whatever happens: never leave me alone with plants, under no circumstances!!!

4 Likes

I misread this. I thought you said to never leave you alone with pants :joy:

4 Likes

Don’t worry, pants are safe in my presence :smiley:

2 Likes

When you find a book, you were sure you’d lost but it somehow made it’s way back to you.

3 Likes

that moment when you realize that you are getting even more handsome than you are, as the years are passing…

2 Likes

TMW you feel a hand on your butt. And you’re alone in the room. :expressionless:

8 Likes

that moment when you open Lucifers sigil @Micah channeled and you sort of see bright energy come out of it like when people would open magic books in old movies

3 Likes

TMW this is my Favorite post. Belial must be fooling around again!

1 Like

Lovely book! What is the title? I have a lot of interest in Norse Magick.

1 Like

That moment when…you are drinking a dark ale called Black Magick :sunglasses:

4 Likes

TMW you hide something important but you hid it too good and forgot where. lol.

5 Likes