That Moment When 3

I sat next to my tattoo artist, talked about my Sigil of Abaddon. He told me in the beginning that he has no time, and he have to travel too so I can get the tattoo only 2 months later . I was so disappointed. After one hour designing, I had enough all of it, and in that same time suddenly I heard Abaddon’s words in my head (from our First conversation):
You must get it in this month.
I turned to the guy, looked in his eyes and said:
Okay, maybe you don’t undrestand me… I don’t need those things all around the Sigil, and I’ll not wait two months. I need the Sigil as soon as possble!
Then he, after some second silence:
Oh, uhm, we can do it next week already, sure!

( He undertaked it outside his working hours. That’s it, we won? )

4 Likes

TMW something makes sense all of a sudden and you feel like the most stupid mofo walking around for not getting it earlier.

3 Likes

TMW Pudding Snacks

2 Likes

Tmw you get your first ritual for hire.

Look out destiny, here i come.

2 Likes

You find a reason to think upon your mental health. I mean… am I the only person who saw two hanging persons at first look on this pic? :thinking: Please, save me with a “No” answer.

1 Like

Alash tad alash tal al’ashtu :fire::fire::metal:

3 Likes

TMW
Grah’aht’talion
Says this
“be the change that you want to see
Know your empire is building
A great leader and king will fall many times he will rise stronger and stronger”

1 Like

If I didn’t know better he’d been a hippie

1 Like

TMW you find out you’re a psychic vampire and you’re not even that surprised.

1 Like

TMW you bought champagne instead of tea again…

4 Likes

TMW you waiting your friend ( nearly an hour ) to go shopping, so you start to thinking about you should open an energy drink, but your senses are tell you that you should not, because at the moment when you open it, he will call you immediately. Naturally, you ignored it and opens your drink. Two seconds later … ring-ring

( Every time! )

3 Likes

TMW you stumble across a book shown to you in a dream 3 months ago in a demonic library… holy damn!

5 Likes

That moment when your ex-girlfriend calls you,
to tell you she’s now a mother and moved away from the childs father to be with the grandparents.

(while you already hear her asking in your mind, weather you’re going to baby sit and be around.)^^

Sin,

¥’B

4 Likes

Tmw Sex is on your mind :thinking::rofl::volcano::smirk:

4 Likes

So…like every other day, then? :joy:

6 Likes

Lmao yep
Damn right :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But for some reason it’s more pronounced today

4 Likes

That moment when you get another BALG aneversary badge :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

TMW you add five more lovely stones to the collection.
Portable size selenite, tigers eyes, howlite and blue calcite. :heart: One tiger has a white quartz stripe.

5 Likes

TMW you’re dreaming going into a magick war and your Teacher squeezes in your left palm 3 small wire balls of steel and you actually physically fill them…? And now you’re wondering if it was really a dream and wtf are you doing in the astral…

5 Likes

That moment when…you call a spirit using a Dukante seal for the first time. :blush:

3 Likes