That Moment When 3

A wise coworker once told me,

“You flex those ungodly muscles, goddamit; even if everyone and everything else did all the heavy lifting.”

1 Like

HA…found it!!!

1 Like

Looks to be Myrkthursablot.

2 Likes

Tmw Wasteland Weekend looks damn tempting

1 Like

Tmw your contemplating working with Papa legba then find a brass key with incense laying beside it at a thrift shop.

4 Likes

Hahahaha, me neither :joy:! I can’t even keep a cactus alive!

1 Like

Lilith smack mine one time I was in the middle of shopping at my local thrift store the lady who was working was in the back the place was completely empty.

1 Like

TMW You start practicing a brand new meditation to you, but you stressful already, when you see the candle almost got blow out three times.

Oh, please, lemme do this. :x

3 Likes

Tmw a female Black Adept appears in your dream and talks to you about Baneful Magic, heals you, and you wake up totally refreshed 8 minutes before the time your alarm goes off…even tho you forgot to set the alarm

:love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

I just told someone the story about how I looked at an orchid and its fucking head fell off at the very moment…

5 Likes

Myrkþursablót www.fallofman.eu

2 Likes

TMW it is NOT reassuring when the doc starts to look up something in a jittery manner on his computer while saying “No, it’s probably nothing” :joy:

8 Likes

I did it too :rofl:

2 Likes

This actually sounds kinda sexy.

2 Likes

And by fucked off, I meant ‘got violently I’ll and learned to be a bit less of an abusive ass’. Still had to undo it, but he got the message.

1 Like

Violence can be se…well–nevermind. How was this kid being a dick?

2 Likes

Wasn’t a kid, but he was mentally abusive and controlling against someone whom I cared about. He learned respect damn quick.

1 Like

That moment when you say huh…?? :thinking::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

That moment when you put together a small Altar for your succubus, and she picks out stones that you never knew that she liked.

2 Likes

TMW shopping online for gemstones but you’re not a millionaire and that’s sad because all the gems are beautiful. Oh well.

2 Likes