That Moment When 3

TMW you called upon fro’ghla’tasch and suhn’tal’ock in nature and you make their sigils out of small rocks and while making them

A mosquito comes and you killed and suhn’tal’ock says
“sacrifice it to me” :face_with_monocle:

4 Likes

That moment when you have two back-to-back projections from lucid dreams and it’s getting almost effortless to roll out of your body, but everything is pitch black and you can’t see a damned thing. :expressionless:

6 Likes

make affirmation " Let there be light" or " give me light"

1 Like

Tried that actually but nothing happened. I’m thinking I just didn’t raise enough energy into my projected double. :thinking:

1 Like

TMW you dont know what to do, energy work or meditation?

TMW it’s time for a classic freezer

Meditate while you do energy work! :100:

1 Like

They’re giant dogs. Really BIG bitches.

5 Likes

TMW you wake up after 8 hours of sleep in so much pain and aches and feeling that wanted to vomit and i feel like i didnt sleep all night and wanted to sleep an other 8 hours

but
after 15 minutes of meditation

I feel fantastic free of pain and i am full of energy now and i will hit the gym now!

Thank you Great Lord Shiva!

3 Likes

False advertisement is the American way.

1 Like

TMW Belial makes you sick to prove a point. Nice start!

3 Likes

Tmw you’re not sure if your new coat makes you look too much like a member of the Gestapo…

8 Likes

It does :smiley:

2 Likes

Tmw
You are officially doing Baneful Work for Hire
And got your first client :ok_hand::smiling_imp:
Suck it Haters
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rubs hands
Time to get to work

6 Likes

Ah, well. Guess I’ll just learn to goosestep and roll with it

1 Like

You could switch the leather gloves with a more softer looking material = less gestapo look going on :smiley: I like the coats cut!

1 Like

Rock the look man
Looks nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: Yeah, the gloves really complete the whole " bring out your Jews " vibe
I’m quite tall ( 6’4" ), so I think that goes quite well with the cut

3 Likes

Yeah, it falls really good around the shoulders area, if you would be too short for the coat it would ruffle up in a manner that crosses the thin line between cozy winter coat and an exhibitionists attire for the daily park trip :smiley:
It looks really good, don’t worry

1 Like

I can almost see that mustache :grinning:
I’m digging the look though

4 Likes