That Moment When 3

That moment when you wish you would know someone from Washington area… :slight_smile:

Haha that’s news to me, must have missed that when I got dressed this morning :wink:

2 Likes

Where can I get a coat like that?

Got it online, really happy with the quality. I’ll link you to it

1 Like

Thanks, I need a good leather coat that doesn’t look like I got it at Goodwill (because I got it at Goodwill).

1 Like

Here’s the main site: Men's Genuine Cow Hide Leather German DR WHO WW2 UBoat Captains Coa
You can also find it on Amazon. I seem to recall there being a slight difference in warranty and price between their site and the Amazon site. Can’t remember what it was exactly though
Here’s the Amazon link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Brandslock-Leather-Genuine-Kriegsmarine-Captains/dp/B07HYJND6G

1 Like

Found a Freedom-country-Amazon link: Amazon.com

Because the link you sent was for Wannabe-Orwellian-future-land-Amazon.

1 Like

Haha forgot most people on here are American. Wish it was orwellian, at least those lot were organised and knew what they were doing

1 Like

I edited my post to suit your feedback.

1 Like

That moment when you decide fuck it
Let it be a change upon the worlds
Shakes and big cracks may be seen
:fire::metal::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

TMW you have to take care to not take a bite from the latest altar offering :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tmw you’re in bed by ten eating your little ones snacks. My life is wild, WILD. I did update my profile and earned the “autobiographer” badge. *brushoftheshoulders

2 Likes

Hey you,

3 Likes

Hehe…afraid The Bear Jew is gonna get ya? (For those that dont get the joke…watch the movie “Inglorious Bastards.” Excellent movie).

2 Likes

TMW…digging the Techno:

So KFC has a 3-piece cod basket for $7.99, it doesn’t come with a drink.

2 Likes

Everything looks great except that thing on your face…:joy:

2 Likes

TMW

Victory is sweet :metal: :metal: :metal:

1 Like

Just be glad you didn’t see my real face… Horrific :wink: Seriously, you’d go mad with fear. Nergal has nothing on me

2 Likes

TMW tonights dinner: a sizzling rack of beef short ribs and Kimchee.

2 Likes