That Moment When 3

That moment when…you have BBQ pulled pork :yum:

2 Likes

Lobster bisque

2 Likes

That moment when your boss’s store starts to sell big pieces of selenite :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

TMW it’s probably time to actually work with Belial…

5 Likes

Tmw you put it up to your third eye and actually feel ir for a second beijg absorbed into it

1 Like

That moment when…you perform the angelic Circle of Power while inebriated on cider :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I plan to go to my friend’s tattoo parlor, with my brother. I’m about to get my tattoo about the sigil of Abaddon (and posibbly His Enn - He gave me permission), while my brother want to get an another Christian themed tattoo, at the same time!

What could I say? Our path is different a " bit ".
( We are the best brothers by the way. )

6 Likes

Tmw
Which one of you beautiful Demonic/Angelic Queens wanna switch bodies with a piece of trash I need to dispose of and have the pleasure of Possessing them and forcing them to commit suicide?

If that’s you, pm me :ok_hand:
(This is not even close to a joke btw)

2 Likes

That moment when…you decide cider is very dangerous because it is soooo tasty, and you cannot stop imbibing. :woozy_face:

4 Likes

TMW you are caught in the middle.
Damn, I hate this fucking bullshit.

3 Likes

giphy

1 Like

Hm. Did you notice the white spots on his shirt, closer to his chest area, looks like 777?

2 Likes

TMW 666 is too mainstream :joy:

2 Likes

TMW you’re quietly chucking that we have a topic called “Australians” - like they’re some kind of weird supernatural being we discuss evoking, from their mythical Land Down Under. :smiling_imp: :australia:

8 Likes

TMW NOT LIKE THIS, @Anassa!
:smiley:

2 Likes

We all know Australia doesn’t exist, and Australians are just a fiction someone made up.

7 Likes

TMW you see enough bullshit already for your actual day within some seconds.

But damn it guys… why?

3 Likes

Lol they tried :joy:

1 Like

Wait, than what’s a kangaroo?

1 Like

I dunno mate, I agree it seems impossible, but what about this?

There’s no rational explanation for these things… it chills me to the bone. :no_mouth:

7 Likes