That Moment When 3

TMW … you petition Azazel for monitary relief and the next day you dad leaves an unlit gas oven on full blast & goes to sleep in the next room…

Im home hes still alive and we’re airing the house out…

7 Likes

I hope next time you’ll be more specific :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Lol. Tmw you haven’t had any luck curing your rampant lust and you are flirting way too much🤣

2 Likes

Have you tried a succubus or magick entities?

3 Likes

Tmw you’re so fucking happy you can go back to work on monday and see my peeps, those that haven’t died in my absence. I’ve spend too much time on here and being useless in general.

3 Likes

Yeah we all thought that… lol just kidding! :stuck_out_tongue:

Zero hacks for making Clippy sentient though, brought no pudding, so… :man_shrugging:

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Whoah, can’t even. :astonished:

Would say I’ll surpise-text you with it, but life… :thinking:

3 Likes

But it’s true! Hahaha! :yum: Last night I read your conception story, before sleeping. Wasn’t my smartest move. Oh and today I wanted to put some mustard on my cheese sandwhich but nahhhhhh. You ruined mustard for me. :rofl:

3 Likes

But in all seriousness, this place and the knowledge shared and Koetting’s books really helped me get were I am today. Since last year april and now, its a whole different life.

3 Likes

Tmw
How is everyone doing today? :thinking:

6 Likes

Thank you @Micah for your time and comments in our previous pv messages. :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

No prob Mayne :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Provando_o_Vinho_(s%C3%A9culo_XIX%2C_escola_inglesa)

4 Likes

Sup?

3 Likes

I naturally become suspicious when I see such question coming from you. What are you up to?? :joy:

6 Likes

LMAO
Like I’m really gonna tell you :rofl:

5 Likes

Tmw
Someone has your name in their mouth so much, you simply assume that they are trying to get rid of their gag reflex so they can deep throat you better

:rofl::ok_hand:

4 Likes

TMW I totally lost motivation to work and rather scoop out the forum. Also TMW Samael is threatening to give me a headache if I don’t keep my thoughts straight. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

TMW you feel bad for neglecting your “studies” (oh, well…) in order to drink yourself silly and your patron is like “Just go out, already!” :smiley:

7 Likes

TMW a lot of things that feel like hints to ‘get a girlfriend’ appear, but at the same time you don’t get the vibe of a synchronicity.

It’s not synchronicity, but it feels like the universe is trying to get me to go that way with it.

3 Likes