That Moment When 3

That moment when…you just have to face palm.

pinheadpalm

3 Likes

Hah, so am I :grinning:

1 Like

When I moved to the US, a long time ago, those eating contests made me throw up. Now depending on the food, bring on the gluttony :joy:

2 Likes

Mormon missionaries are to keep a strict exercise routine. I kept in touch with the Mormon Missionaries through Facebook (even though they’re technically not allowed to use the internet). And after their mission, it was ab city on their Facebook.

2 Likes

He look like he touches little boys for a living :expressionless:

2 Likes

He doesn’t, he’s a chill guy and he’s married now.

2 Likes

Everyone say hello to your PTSD if that guy looks like a slightly less creepier version of your otherwise very creepy ex boyfriend :neutral_face:

Not sure if its allowed to place names and pics from other people’s fb here, if some very religious people see that they might think we’re targeting him… So I’ll flag for Lady_Eva to check it out.

2 Likes

I flagged it too :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaha big minds! :joy::joy:

1 Like

TMW its the season you can’t decide if you’re feeling hot or cold…

1 Like

Well I’ve given up worrying … i just buy stockier horses… much rather eat nice food… been single 40 years not worrying about keeping a figure now :joy: if i want some cake it’s mine!

1 Like

That moment when…you do Damon Brand’s angelic Circle of Power while standing in your Universal Circle, and you can actually feel the presence of the archangels for the first time :sunglasses:

4 Likes

He likes beefy men in uniform. Careful, cops are skittish.

1 Like

I had this happen when I did my first ever invocation of a Demon ritual. But as I don’t know anything about Candle Magick yet I am now researching into that topic.

3 Likes

Tmw you haven’t been on the forum seriously for like a month.

3 Likes

Tmw you peek.

4 Likes

How are you doing with The Now Habit?

2 Likes

That moment when you start to do a ritual and you hear a knock inside the bigger chest where you keep magickal items, and a moment later you hear the metal part of the smaller chest knock too. (I have two chests,a bigger one and smaller one.) :roll_eyes::thinking:

3 Likes

Not as good as I should. I read like three chapters and Haven’t gone back since

1 Like