That Moment When 3

It’s feeling that way for sure. XD

4 Likes

How do I light a candle? What’s a sigil? Can I summon cartoons? Can I have thirteen identical virgins immediately by evoking a god that only deals with plant medicine? What God will help me be less of a snowflake? Can you make a spell to get my ex back? Can you make someone who hates me love me? And on and on and onnnnnnnn

16 Likes

Take enough drugs, get high, unscrew a few nuts and bolts of logic and reason and you will definitely find away to do the above :joy:

7 Likes

The Grimoire of Wisdom. :rofl:

12 Likes

Lol… Right on @Micah

1 Like

That moment when its your Nephew’s Golden birthday tomorrow.
He’ll be 5.

2 Likes

Tmw the cosmos is trying to teach you how to hack reality to your practical advantage :alien: been a weird few weeks.

5 Likes

TMW you meditate and then there is pressure on your lips especially on the lower lip a pressure and tingle kinda electric.

I think a spirit kiss me

Might hear from me again on here if the spirit let’s me shere

5 Likes

Ooo.
Spicy :fire:
Lol

3 Likes

Tmw muscle tension makes mediating a massive feat :expressionless: really annoying…

4 Likes

that moment when after candle magic your candle is giving off more smoke then ever before

4 Likes

That moment when you realize that you are a God and finally decide to accept it

because every spirit from hell’s half acre and even Papa Legba have been telling you this all along

10 Likes

TMW I keep seeing Hekate or Hekatean all over the internet lately, and I’m not one that uses dieties for any rituals or spells unless there is a special reason to, very good one at that. I’m not even working with any dieties so why this one…? :roll_eyes: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

Well… It is the time of Eleusinian Mysteries.

4 Likes

Just don’t tell too many people that. They will try to convince you you’re not.

3 Likes

As they always will.
Wise words.

2 Likes

omg, im so glad you guys worry about me, ya im ok, ive been working my ass of on 10 hour shifts basically day for the last two weeks and we are going through a death in the family and being homeless, its been really hectic to say the least, im going to try to be more active on here from now on, but ive still got a lot of work to do before thing settle down and i can start going to school again, ill revive the hotline today to make sure everybody if doing ok

11 Likes

@anon39410973
Sorry to hear about your loss. However, I’m glad to hear from you. You have been missed. :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome back, of course we worried about you! :hugs:

5 Likes

@anon39410973, Missed you, cool to have you back :-). I’ve tried to help some people there with healing. It’s nice people come back with questions. You will trigger people there too :slight_smile:

5 Likes