That Moment When 3

Can I leave the offerings on the table with candle opens for like an hour or two and I do my deeds around the house? Or should I remain by the offerings during the time the candle are burning?

4 Likes

@BeastCreature
You can let the candles burn for a while without you being near them. Just make sure they are in a safe location.

It will work the same way.

5 Likes

I tought it might be disrespectful, you know when you invite someone in as guest into your home and then you just go and play plants vs zombies. Like I just did. But the first 40 min I stayed by the candles

5 Likes

Mostly you work in rituals and in this ritual you close the ritual too. After that you or the spirit decide what to do. They can leave or stay for a while depends on your dismissal. So if you had the closing but leave candle and offerings this is not disrespectful

6 Likes

Ok, thank you for the information!

4 Likes

TMW you use the last of your dragons Blood incense, and remember that the shop told you that they’re going to be out for nearly a month.

4 Likes

That sucks… Could you order online @anon72564005 ?

1 Like

Use this one, the other can stay in the Lounge for people who want to post in there, these topics are so active there’s not any problem having 2.

7 Likes

Offering is good. You’re heard.
I’ve had the flame go up when showing a sigil to ask whose it is…as though to get a better look.
I’ve had flame go up when doing a particular chant. Just an uptick of energy.

6 Likes

Alright sounds good @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

TMW someone shouted in your dream really clearly “Family 13, don’t forget! Family 13!” in your mothers tongue in a really nagging “don’t let me repeat this again!”-voice so persistent that you woke up to your own voice saying:“Alright, alright, I’ll look it up, okay?” and some time later you are sitting at your desk staring at something that seems to be a group of greek gospel manuscripts (the internet told me so), trying to make sense out of it. This is not how I imagined my “free” sick time :frowning:

6 Likes

TMW you wonder where @anon39410973 went and if she’s okay.

6 Likes

this song is great with headphones!

2 Likes

I was wondering that myself last night.

6 Likes

Hopefully she’ll be back soon to revive the BALG hotline and make sure everyone’s in good health. :grin:

6 Likes

That moment when…you are thinking of trying your hand at some love magick for a buddy ol’ pal.

4 Likes

that moment when you finally see what people mean by sigils pulsating :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Tmw you apparently ordered 6 bags of chips, 3 bags of doritos and 3 boxes of cookies for the pre-halloween party when you meant to order 2 bags of chips 1 of doritos and one box of cookies. Might need to invite more people…

7 Likes

tmw you begin to wonder how many people have actually done any studying whatsoever before harassing others for instructions on how to go about the most basic magickal functions.

15 Likes

1 in 10 seems to be a likely ratio

6 Likes