That Moment When 3

Donald Tyson brought a odd twist to the old ones,
like a creationist story.

Interestingly, as i read about Azathoth’s daughter “Barbelzoa”,
who later became earth, causing her father to grow insane, just as those 12 dancing around him,
as i read that, i was reminded to what brief material i read on Apophonia (if thats correckt)
i fail to find the book right now…

1 Like

TMW you wake up to being told to write a book series, that you dreamt about, and a round layered cake.

Wtf… I mean the cake thing I might actually do, lol.

6 Likes

TMW it’s been 1 day since got the Wi-Fi and the forearms starting to grow back up :sweat_smile: :muscle:

2 Likes

TMW the weather is perfect.

2 Likes

TMW it makes click, and the book you allmost had thrown in trash becomes
a valuable guide, so much so, that you consider the effects of spending 400$+shipping
on the same book but in leather + video course + trinity of triangles and shit…

i guess its like with the book “lilith -goddess of sitra ahra”
~i need one book to preserve and one book to use and abuse

1 Like

Tmw

Bad ass artwork of Spirits from the Ars Goetia

7 Likes

This month is really exhausting. Our company has been sold. I got a new job at a hospital from 1 november. Working at the house (painting). Glad this month is over. New beginning!

4 Likes

TMW you buy your S.O. a laptop for his birthday as a surprise and right before his birthday his current laptop breaks and he bought himself already a new one :frowning:

3 Likes

A poor you. But on the other hand you have a new laptop now :wink:

3 Likes

Do you use Windows 10?

2 Likes

I don’t need one atm :smiley: No, still using Windows 8; Windows 10 Updates had been regurlaly messing with the settings of the audio interface my BF uses :slight_smile: Well, I’ll give it back and have to make a last minute present plan :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Hehe, yeah nice that you can return it. Good luck with that.

3 Likes

Tmw someone calls you
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac :thinking:
Who the hell.is that guy? :joy:

2 Likes

Lol, that’s old af, illustrated storyline.

3 Likes

Now I’m watching this and i can’t even :laughing:

6 Likes

That moment when you are behind a Christian alter and just feel the power it has

3 Likes

TMW you are torn between eating and evoking. And also drinking. But not while evoking. Or eating.

4 Likes

Ahahahahahaha! :coffin: :coffin:

3 Likes

I would take his books with a grain of salt unless ya get practical tangible results from it. Some of it has proved useful in my own studies but the way he tries to tie the entites of that current to the kaballah makes my brain itch.

The wanderings of alhezred yielded some interesting meditations :alien:

3 Likes

:rofl: lmao been forever since ive read that comic series :rofl:

2 Likes