That Moment When 3

…what is this masterpiece?
~Its tim burton on crack…a lot of crack :sweat_smile:

1 Like

O.o im surprised you have never seen this. It is a comic made by the same guy who created invader zim. Zero filter and all.

2 Likes

Hm… interesting.
~Never saw invader zim outside of that AMV with rob zombie.

But the stile is something i just love.
-even as a kid, there were some “childrens books” which used a sort of tim burton style,
with fairly uggly and depressing -and somewhat fascinating esthetics

1 Like

is there anywhere a UNCUT version of
Johnny The Homicidal Maniac
out there??

I hate those “directors cut” versions, they are screwing the customer,
by often cutting out the most realistic or…juicy parts

1 Like

TMW after some days of spiritual practices you are sitting on your bed and see the dark room filled with a mist (or perhaps the “static rain”).

1 Like

TMW:

4 Likes

No clue i just hunted it down online forever ago.

2 Likes

TMW after several decades together with someone something like this no longer shocks, disgusts nor amazes you. :rofl::laughing::roll_eyes::smile:

3 Likes

Tmw you feel betrayed by someone you thought cared for you
Then they found some whore

4 Likes

Haha thank you!

1 Like

TMW you literally asked Nyarlathotep to terrorize you…

1 Like

That moment when…you find an onion skin in your bed :thinking:

5 Likes

Welcome to the adult world.

2 Likes

TMW you finally get a tattoo you’ve been meaning to get.

1 Like

IM BACKKKKKKKKK

Necroed back from Tsunami

@Drachir HIIIIIIIIII i was halfway done to my reply to your email LMFAO

5 Likes

:heart: welcome back you arianna-crazed-lunatic :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

TMW you die in dream, in a epic slowmotion scene, as policemen fired through the windsheald of your already falling car.

At that moment the music started playing.

1 Like

Ooo, ooo! How was your death, if you remember it, @Drachir ? I die a lot, so I was wondering what sensations you got on the way out. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pfff, i died and “died” multible times.
~i sabotaged a space station with a few fairly unnerved shoggoth like things,
and then as i emerged aknew, i found a religious site, explaining me the symbolism of the dream or life prior.

without any further description, i will say, that dieing in dream is not a big deal.
most often im not forced to “leave”, most often i leave my “vessel” the moment or frozen moment before it could destroy(?) me, if im not actively undoing the event -by some temporary knowing of my dreamstate or position of control.

There, im a god in the selfcreated illusion of mortality and the habits of mortals.
~always a different life and MEMORIES

The only bad thing that is possible to happen, is when certain injuries translate to the physical body, like when a former childhood friend destroyed my left eye with his thumb, and that left a mark on my physical eye

3 Likes

Ah, so you don’t go through the actual death? Try it next time! Dying is the biggest shock of living, and when you can get the ball rolling, thanatonautical experiences are the most potent of all! :slight_smile:

2 Likes