That Moment When 3

Tmw you still use the ‘I AM grounding’ ritual daily @Lady_Eva recovered from the old site if i’m right. It’s quite good to get the proper grounding and do energy work.

1 Like

Ew, that’s not good, which bar?

Well one thing I like about the upgrade is I can see what I type on my cellphone when holding it Landscape style. Before that it hid it unless I held it in Portrait.

An idea @Biffa_Bacon is send a screenshot via phone or computer. It helps a lot in fixing software issues. Because they see in which form the problem exist.

2 Likes

Here’s a couple of screen shots:

Usually I have a bar of suggested words when typing, but it seems to have vanished since the update…

2 Likes

Right, please PM me the make/model phone and OS and I’ll see what I can find out. :+1:

5 Likes

That moment when your energy-sensitive girlfriend hears a voice in her sleep telling her “It is done” at the same time as you conclude a ritual a couple miles away. :metal::fire:

4 Likes

Tmw
You approach a chick, saying,
Wassup girl? Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Plaegius the Wise?

5 Likes

And before you mfs respond, it was Strong enough to get Anakin on the Dark Side so it should be strong enough to get her on the Dark Side…of my dick

1 Like

Dang it I wanted to make a joke :rofl:

3 Likes

TMW you picked up a coin from the table to put it into your wallet only to find ANOTHER coin a few seconds later at the same spot and now you want a money spawner really really bad

4 Likes

So apparently I won’t let myself have a psychotic break because I have control issues. TMW

3 Likes

It’s something! thumbs up

1 Like

Dont lie. I already know your one of those Rich People that pretends to be poor in front of everyone.

2 Likes

Not exactly. Where I live I AM poor, statistically.:nail_care:

Painfully crazy must exist, too. Balance and stuff, you know?

2 Likes

So apparently my mother made a huge trip, wasted around 100€ in total, to find a specific tarot reader she trusts for over 2 decades, to hear what I had already told her the day before by intuition. BM yoo :smirk:

8 Likes

Seems our lives are just chalk full of fucking idiots intent on being…fucking idiots.

5 Likes

The key word is “Trust.”

1 Like

TMW I make a Spiritual Offering to Odnan.

4 Likes

I dunno, the “other side” had it as well, @Anassa

To quote from the Bible, ‘Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honour in his own country’ (John 4:44). Christ also said ‘no prophet is accepted in his home town’ (Luke 4:16-30), and ‘Only in his home town and in his own house is a prophet without honour’ (Matt. 13:54-57), and ‘Jesus left there and went to his home town…When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. “Where did this man get these things?” they asked…Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James…Jesus said to them, “Only in his home town, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honour.”…he was amazed at their lack of faith’ (Mark 6:1-6).
Source

Familiarity breeds contempt, but not in the nasty mean way, David Neagle talks about this a lot - the need to be Other and to be seen to be outside the ordinary run of things when helping people with their lives.

And maybe next time she’ll remember this, and save her pennies. :smiley:

4 Likes