That Moment When 3

Dont lie. I already know your one of those Rich People that pretends to be poor in front of everyone.

Not exactly. Where I live I AM poor, statistically.:nail_care:

Painfully crazy must exist, too. Balance and stuff, you know?

So apparently my mother made a huge trip, wasted around 100€ in total, to find a specific tarot reader she trusts for over 2 decades, to hear what I had already told her the day before by intuition. BM yoo :smirk:

Seems our lives are just chalk full of fucking idiots intent on being…fucking idiots.

The key word is “Trust.”

TMW I make a Spiritual Offering to Odnan.

I dunno, the “other side” had it as well, @Silent

To quote from the Bible, ‘Now Jesus himself had pointed out that a prophet has no honour in his own country’ (John 4:44). Christ also said ‘no prophet is accepted in his home town’ (Luke 4:16-30), and ‘Only in his home town and in his own house is a prophet without honour’ (Matt. 13:54-57), and ‘Jesus left there and went to his home town…When the Sabbath came, he began to teach in the synagogue, and many who heard him were amazed. “Where did this man get these things?” they asked…Isn’t this Mary’s son and the brother of James…Jesus said to them, “Only in his home town, among his relatives and in his own house is a prophet without honour.”…he was amazed at their lack of faith’ (Mark 6:1-6).
Source

Familiarity breeds contempt, but not in the nasty mean way, David Neagle talks about this a lot - the need to be Other and to be seen to be outside the ordinary run of things when helping people with their lives.

And maybe next time she’ll remember this, and save her pennies. :smiley:

True that… And always I felt great sympathy about Cassandra

Tmw you evoke The Crown Princes at 9 A.M., and feel the Infernal Heat in the temple. I head to work, get back from work at 6 P.M.

The room is still hot.
No the air conditioning was not on the whole time
And its freezing outside

I need a spiritual offering too

TMW i thought you said you evoked the crown princess… and i was wondering why i didnt feel anything… :joy:

Lmao

Tmw Apparently British Women are a thing of mine
The Accent tho :heart_eyes:

That moment when you are really almost fucking done putting up with shit.

TMW you just spent over 2 hours 20m fixing a member’s topic and putting links behind spoiler tags, because he put 250 hours into making the content… :heart_eyes_cat:

@succupedia if you see this, you’re next hun, this had a deadline and I cannot resist a technical challenge combined with the chance to tidy something up:sunglasses:

Ours is a forbidden love… :kiss:

Dear white cat,
your offering has been accepted :blue_heart:

I just learned that an omen of a wife being accepted by the groom’s ancestral spirits was for the first child to be a boy. And I am a boy, which means my mom was accepted into the Slavic ancestors of my father.

Part of me had been worried about being a half-breed Slav, but knowing this brings peace to my soul, that I am as full-blooded as they come.

Tmw
Happy international women’s day to all the Women, and Goddesses on the other side/Infernal Feminine :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:
Sincerely,
Micah/Satan/Friendly Neighborhood Asshole

Why? :thinking: I thought you said women are inferior and now you honour the women’s day? :stuck_out_tongue: Tsk tsk tsk!