That Moment When 3

I love summer :smiling_imp::joy:
Where is the Sun emoji when ya need it

2 Likes

I’ll shake some dandruff of mine your way then for roasting :sunglasses::rofl:

Actually, I just had a Snow Shower storm on Monday, so its not surprising that Texas recieved snow as the weather was traveling. I doubt Isa had anything to do with it.

I pose this to those whom think they’ve affected things via magick. So for example lets say you use a Rune like Isa… isn’t it fair to ask that your subconscious is naturally Divining what natural currents/forces are in play rather than you actually being the one affecting things via magick? This is an important question to ask and investigate, lest you be fooling yourself about alot of different results. Isa is an Ice Rune, so maybe he rather tuned into the storm.

6 Likes

You mean your nickname is “Black Ice.”

1 Like

I will make you blacker than black in that case :laughing: Why don’t you bother the people in Florida or something let me have my peace and quiet without anymore snow than absolutely necessary.

1 Like

Stop stealing what I tell white women :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Not to be a nag but black snow and black ice are essentially just dirty versions of ice and snow. Not a very glamorous nickname

5 Likes

Gasp
My future rap name
Shocked expression

1 Like

LMAO
Dirty Ice

1 Like

Yeah, but some people might think its cool kinda like some thinkin being a Gangsta “Soul-ja” is cool. Some people think its cool to see demons as having horns on their head :man_shrugging: while demons just manifest as ideal looking human beings to me.

5 Likes

In my case the one responsible for the initial trolling told me outright before the first snow hit me and that first snow only landed on my town. Everywhere around outside town there was no snow. It was a targeted snow bombing. Would have been funny but it is super inconvenient for me as I end up having to get up hours earlier than usual because of it.

Oh sorry should I just give you a nice white glaze coating instead? :rofl: :rofl: Then roast you like some pastry?

5 Likes

I said quit stealing :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Is today themed vore on this forum or something? :thinking:

4 Likes

I have no idea. I am just making bad puns to cover my aggravation at the inconvenience of snow which I have to try to and drive away again before it piles up and screws my schedule again.

@Micah stop shedding on everything then lol.

1 Like

LMAO what state you live in?

1 Like

Oregon and everything was going good getting rid of snow until said annoyance starts cancelling my shit. Like I get it I learn best in competition and challenges but throwing something my way that deprives me of a lot of my very little sleep is just dangerous. I am not a good person when sleep deprived lol.

3 Likes

Who? Witch Hunter Christians?

1 Like

I did chaos magick and summoned John Constantine from his normal universe/dimension of residence because he has useful skills to learn and is fun to have around even though he is a giant wanker.

2 Likes

Did you give him an offering of Silk Cuts?

1 Like

Yeah beware of summoning the Russian version of him… he would then love to fuck with Americans.

1 Like