That Moment When 3

I got him into a party, lots of alcohol, and I will say he is good to have around if you can tolerate the cynicism and critiques and his amusements.

There is a psychotic demon version of him even…

2 Likes

And a american douchebag claiming the name that kinda looks like Keanu Reeves

1 Like

I went with the classic default version of him. Seemed the best place to start.

Really want to learn more about this from him but according to him I am too stuck up for it :roll_eyes: so now it is just madness of trying to coordinate normal projects and not being stuck up (which basically seems to mean more carelessly flinging stuff around in a way that in the past has exploded me in random magical ways lol)

1 Like

Classic Vertigo then? Awesome :+1:

1 Like

That moment when you have so many magickal things you want to dive into and explore but you have so little time to do them in.

Where’s a real life Time-Turner when ya really need one?

hermoines-time-turner-necklace-300x250

3 Likes

That moment when…you send an unsolicited dick pic to baby girl @Eye_of_Ra and feel that BALG should have one too…

5 Likes

Daddy you aren’t suppose to share your Dick pics with EVERYONE :joy:

4 Likes

What about a solicited dick pic? Because if you’re offering, I’ll gladly accept.

3 Likes

I prefer Butt or Breast Pics…females only.

1 Like

TMW last nights dinner. Lamb Skewers.

7 Likes

Same I woke up in the middle of the night after taking it

1 Like

2 Likes

That moment when some people are so digusting that even demons despise them, and decide to do better. :laughing:

6 Likes

More dick pics

5 Likes

That moment when you screenshot a vampyre transformation topic because it’s been asked to be removed but u need the information from it

3 Likes

I see you met my neighbors.

6 Likes

That would make you a conspiracy theorist :joy:

2 Likes

No-one’s asked me to remove anything in the last day that was connected to vamps?

2 Likes

It was a few weeks ago

Another…for all my Lovers and Haters (the jealous ones) of my food pics. Todays lunch item being:

Cuban Pork sandwhich, carmalized onions, banana peppers in a Garlic tapanede.

12 Likes