That Moment When 3

You gonna give someone hot chocolate with water now? :joy: I dunno if youā€™ve seen the video. But I imagine your evil laugh to sound just like his.

1 Like

It does LMAO

1 Like

Tell him to eat his bullies.

1 Like

Heā€™s 4, dear :joy:
He canā€™t eat them yet :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Pffffsshhhh pussy! I know HUMAN 4 year olds that could do worse

2 Likes

Well Iā€™ll tell him to devour his bullies AND the human 4 yr olds :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Apparently, around that age I was beating up kids twice my size, because I had a terrible anger problem. Itā€™s one of the few times that my mom ever hit me throughout my life (she only gave me a spanking). Because it was such a rare occurrence, it was a really effective method. I didnā€™t get into any more scraps after that, but it took me a long time before I was finally able to control my anger problem.

2 Likes

Dont you touch my 4 year olds :confounded::heart:

2 Likes

I was an asshole as a kid I liked control but I used to get beat up at recess by a kid named pie :sweat: I have NO idea WHAT he had against me. HE WAS A JERK. Frickin Agustus Gloop lookin ass.

3 Likes

LMAO really
He was named pie?

YES! That bitch was named PIE!!! I didnt even know Who the hell he was the first time he came at me though. I was like tf??? But he was so much bigger than me he tied me to the tether ball thingy and literally beat me up. Later someone told me his name. I hated him SO much. And then he moved. Thank goodness.

3 Likes

beats drums
Bane.
Bane.
Bane.
Bane.
Bane.

1 Like

Nah if I ever catch em in the streets Iā€™m gonna sock em in the stomach and then buy him coffee figure out what hes so angry about :joy:

2 Likes

No
Hot chocolate with water :joy:

1 Like

Yes! :joy::joy:

1 Like

They are much more useful if he dominates them and makes them serve him while thinking it was their idea. Why destroy your enemies when you donā€™t need to and can make them work for you.

2 Likes

In the spirit when you devour your enemies you basically take all their energy for your own. Itā€™s my method of getting rid of unwanted guests. I eat them :drooling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Just wait until they eat you. Mutual love.

1 Like

Awwww so sweet :relieved: itd be nice to feel like somethingā€™s not one sided.

Sexual imagery, sexual game. Visualize all those guests as Piranha Sperm eating your ego so you may be reborn through a new self as they let you eat them so they can eat from the inside out.

1 Like