That Moment When 3

Try this, IMO it’s not a coincidence this got posted by @CyberLord :

2 Likes

Shake it off, black Magician. We’ve all done some foul shit. Revel in it. Move on :ok_hand:

5 Likes

I need to learn to heal flesh. I my self i am in constant pain. Inflation and injuries from the gym.

3 Likes

I have done some healing on my self during meditation.
Like I would imagine my self being by a river then I would step in it to my knees and the water is cold and clean and I would visualize the water flow through my legs and it would wash dirt away from my legs
I would visualize how’s the water flow with dirt from my legs and I start feeling tingle in my flesh legs and i would take away some of the pain.
But I am weak now…

2 Likes

Not this type of thing brother.

2 Likes

Looking into Qi Gong and TCM is a good place to start especially in regards to the energy body and its meridians as physical damage is often mirrored energetically so fixing the energy matrix of the flesh causes it to heal a lot faster.
Working with the elements is good too. Water can ease pain and swelling as well as cleanse of toxins and infections. Fire is good for accelerating healing of flesh wounds but increases bleeding and pain if not balanced out so best to do once you get the bleeding to stop and the wound sealed to speed recovery. Earth is quite good for digestive issues and Air is good for cleansing especially when used with fire and water to handle breathing issues. The largest part is mostly a good grasp of your vital energy and perception of how the energy body should be when in perfect condition so you can apply will and intent with that energy to guide it back into proper shape.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1j3ALqQOu0vueYPNt71ne4rvSxjjknRPa

Wrote that myself and the techniques are derived from basic meditations and exercises that can be found through many sources and a modification on Robert Bruce’s energy cleansing techniques with elemental magick and eastern treatments involving elemental and colored energy. It can be used for disease or to treat injuries.

3 Likes

Thank you! I will save this and look back on it once I am starting my healing magick studies.

2 Likes

TWM you really wana get a cat

https://www.instagram.com/p/Btlnq8sFBAy/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1se9dtv4p1zyr

2 Likes

To bane, or not to bane, that is the question. :thinking:

2 Likes

There is no question…it’s always to bane :smirk:

5 Likes

Not when you still have some use for them :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Tmw you are really fucking obsessed with Baneful Magic

3 Likes

Ye, lately me too :joy:

1 Like

TMW you speak with a succubus through the Ouija and you start to get horny but trying to be respectful and hide it.

4 Likes

Wouldn’t it be more polite NOT to hide it in case of a succubus? :thinking: Professional pride and all…

2 Likes

Calebcity has a video called “what did you do to my drink” and every time I watch it I think about you doing baneful magick. Shit you not. I feel it’s a perfect representation.

1 Like

Tmw people start accidentally putting money magic in the love and relationships section

1 Like

Whoops

1 Like

You just gave me a whole list of ideas :smiling_imp::joy:

Tmw your spirit child pops up at 1 A.M. and tells you he’s being bullied on the astral
#DadLife?

2 Likes